|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters VR|
The Icon Ghost is the ghost found in the No-Ghost Sign which appears in all forms of Ghostbusters Media.
Pilot/Intro 1/Intro 2Edit
In the Pilot, the Icon Ghost was shown walking away after jumping towards the viewer. Afterwards, he turns around and jumps in shock, and then gets trapped in the "no-ghost" symbol. The first Intro reuses most of the footage from the pilot. The second Intro show a more cheerful Icon Ghost that gets caught much like the first intro, but when Professor Dweeb blasts down the No Ghost Sign, the ghost is understandably shocked.
On Saturday morning episodes during seasons 1 and 3 they ran bumpers voiced by Arsenio Hall of a calm and collective Icon Ghost.
During commercial breaks for season 2 (syndicated) episodes, a comical Slimer-esque voice was given to the ghost in the logo, performed by Frank Welker. Referred to as "No Ghost" by the production staff, he futilely tries to escape-or is caught outside the front of the symbol, only to run back behind; avoiding a stampede of other spooks. He was also using a saw on the logo until he notices the viewers and hides it behind himself. There were also times where he was upside-down and had to pull himself right side-up again.
Ghostbusters (2016 Movie)Edit
As Patty Tolan takes Erin Gilbert, Abby Yates, and Jillian Holtzmann to the site of the encounter at the Seward Street Subway Station, one Graffiti Artist says he has seen a ghost, and proceeds to spray paint a stereotypical bedsheet ghost on the wall. As he's reprimanded about not being allowed to graffiti, he covers it in a "no sign". Holtzmann proceeds to photograph the image.
The Icon Ghost also appeared in a commercial for Ghostbusters Cereal.
He seemed to be a heavy set simple solid white ghost that is quite agile. Seems to be suggested to have a good sense of humor and is slightly over dramatical.
- Ivan Reitman and Dan Aykroyd came up with a name of Mooglie for the Icon Ghost and used it in private with each other. 
- On Cover RI of Ghostbusters Issue #6, several Icon Ghost dolls can be see.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #9, the Icon Ghost appears on a book cover.
- On the subscription cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, the Icon Ghost makes a non-canon cameo.
- On the subscription cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #16, Icon Ghost makes a non-canon cameo under the manhole cover.
- On page one of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #1, the Icon Ghost coins his classic phrase, "We now return to The Real Ghostbusters."
- On page 1 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #4
- In panel 1, the Icon Ghost hides his saw like he does in a bumper.
- In panel 3, the Icon Ghost crouches down and hides like he does in a bumper.
- The Real Ghostbusters
- IDW Comics
- Ghostbusters (2016 Movie)
- ↑ io9/gizmodo "The Future of Ghostbusters Is Uncertain, But Ivan Reitman Has a Plan" 3/21/17
- ↑ Ghost Corps Facebook reply 3/22/17
- ↑ Hitfix "Our epic interview with Ivan Reitman looks to the past and the future for Ghostbusters" 7/17/16 Ivan Reitman says: "Certainly the no-ghost… we call him the Moogly, by the way, that little ghost. That's a term that Aykroyd and I came up with, and very few people know that, so there… run with it."