|Specifics: This is for Annual 2018, Crossing Over|
Jenny Moran graduated college with a Masters in Business Administration and went to work at a venture capital firm. Jenny was lured away to the Ghost Smashers, founded by Ron Alexander, taken by the idea of being able to protect the public from the supernatural.  During the team's debut at the Lincoln Center, Jenny took the first shot at the Phantom of the Opera but went a little wide and hit only his right arm. Weeks later, after Ron shoved Ray Stantz to the ground, Jenny showed some concern but nonetheless left with her teammates. In November, during a meeting set up by Walter Peck between the Ghost Smashers and Ghostbusters, Jenny introduced herself to Ray. Ray came up with an idea to close the distance and trap the Megaspook. He and Jenny flew to the Megaspook in the Ecto-Gyro. Jenny was thrilled and loved the plan.
In the following year, sometime in the summer, Jenny wrangled Ray out of the Firehouse for coffee at Pequod's in Broadway. Ray filled her in on the circumstances behind the Ghostbusters' disappearance and how everyone was adjusting to the experience. Jenny took some delight in learning her former boss Ron was transferred to Chicago, as she thought the city was in the middle of nowhere. After Ray finished talking about the Collectors' Limbo, he cheered up a little and Jenny alluded to her interest on going out for dinner sometime. On October 30, during a staff meeting, Ray suggested bringing in Jenny as a temp worker to help deal with the surge in supernatural activity but he was shot down by Peck.  Ray and Jenny went a few more dates. 
Jenny was hired by the Ghostbusters to help with the Hart Island incident. While explaining the events caused by Tiamat, Ray went into a trance. After Peter woke him up with a slap, Ray had short term memory loss. Jenny reminded him of who Dani and Lou were and why they were there. Ray remembered and continued on about the island. After another trance, Ray woke up on fire. Jenny grabbed his Slime Blower and put out the flames with the positively charged Psychomagnotheric Slime. After the Tiamat incident, Walter Peck hired Jenny Moran to more closely liaise between the Paranormal Contracts Oversight Commission and Ghostbusters.
Jenny paid Janine a visit at the Warehouse. After Janine admitted to missing the Firehouse, Jenny informed her repairs were soon coming to a close but PCOC was erring on the side of safety to keep OSHA satisfied. Jenny insisted she happened to be in the neighborhood and asked Janine how Japan was. Janine informed her of the piles of paperwork she faced there and currently. Jenny asked her why she didn't hire someone to help lighten the work load. Janine revealed every Class 7 incident added more and more red tape to get through in order to hire someone. Jenny implored her to start looking for a new employee and she would take care of the red tape. Janine was surprised then happily hugged Jenny, nearly causing her to spill a tray of Pequod's she brought.
Later in the week, Jenny had a late lunch with Ray at the All Night Deli on the Lower East Side. She couldn't believe he would get to go to Italy next week. Ray invited her to come along but Jenny stated her first trip to Italy would not involve ghost hunting nor would it entail any proximity to Peter. She excused herself to get back to work, including getting permission for equipment like the Portable Ecto-Containment Unit to clear customs. She asked Ray to bring her back a souvenir. Jenny spoke with Melanie on the phone and mentioned the New York Branch's under staffing issues. Melanie told her she was willing to put in time when she was in the city between investigations. About a week later, At 2 pm local time, Janine and Jenny held open interviews for two hours. Jenny relayed the news about Melanie helping out. Jenny made arrangements with Erland Vinter's people to send the Ghostbusters' equipment over to Ireland for a case personally overseen by Peck.
Jenny, Kylie, and Melanie waited in the Firehouse basement for Peter, Winston, and Janine to return with a parallel Egon to stand-in for their missing Egon. Both Jenny and Melanie admitted they would never use the Interspatial Teleportation Unit. A Granny Gross ghost used the teleporter to cross over. Kylie and Jenny ran upstairs to grab some equipment but by the time they got back, the ghost was trapped by Winston and Peter. After Kaia May passed along new demands by Vinter, Peter had Jenny inform PCOC of their impending search for the key and map to the Rauoskinna. Jenny approved a nearly $400,000 expense as the teams departed on chartered jets to Chile and Japan since the Ghostbusters' municipal agreement established an emergency budget for use in the prevention of foreseeable catastrophic paranormal events. As an added boon, she saved about $30,000 on the flight to Chile by pooling with a couple of honeymooners from Long Island. Janine and Jenny handled all the calls, including a bothersome Poltergeist in Gracie Mansion. After the bust, they met with Peck at the PCOC office to discuss the request for reimbursement.
A day and a half after the Ghostbusters returned with the Rauoskinna, Jenny visited the Firehouse and looked over the book with Ray and Kylie. She was amazed at all the Latin and realized she was looking at a recipe for roast sheep. Kylie explained it was as much a bad diary as it was a spellbook. Jenny read another torn page aloud but Kylie quickly covered her mouth. She warned it was one of the dangerous entries and they believed the spell could trigger an apocalypse-level event or summon something very powerful. When the conversation turned to Egon, Jenny asked if they thought of trying something else yet like a seance or hooking up one of Peter's psychic friends to a device. Kevin called the upstairs phone and alerted Ray of a call from Loftur. Loftur set up a meeting in Central Park at midnight. Ray and Jenny rushed to the Renaissance Pizzaria to inform Peter, Janine, and Melanie in person.
At 11:55 pm, near the Central Park entrance at Warner LeRoy Place and Central Park West near W 67th Street, Jenny checked in with Officer Mike. She made sure the park was cleared out of civilians then thanked him. Mike admitted he loved working security for the Ghostbusters because it paid triple time. Jenny remarked knew that because it came out of the Paranormal Contracts Oversight Commission's budget. Mike wished her good luck as she headed into meet up with the Ghostbusters. At 11:59 pm, Jenny caught with the others at Umpire Rock. After Loftur blasted at Ray and easily blocked Melanie's shot, Jenny thought it was time to fight fire with fire. She took out the page excerpt she almost read at the Firehouse and cast it. Loftur was infuriated with her amateur attempt. Jenny was covered in flames and everyone present but Winston were teleported to Hell. She felt a great evil. Ray and Janine helped her up. After a journey along the River Styx, they were all suddenly taken from Hell and brought to Craig Liath by Aibell. She called in her favor with Peter and wanted the Rauoskinna. Jenny didn't want a monster like her to own the book, so she fired a Proton Stream and destroyed it. Aibell was enraged and Jenny was torn apart by her angry wail.  The others were sent back to Central Park. Ray didn't realize she was dead at first and assumed she was left behind. Jenny manifested as a ghost. Ray refused to believe this was how things were going to end. Jenny promised she wasn't going anywhere. They kissed and hugged. The next day, Jenny helped with Egon's analysis and asked him several questions such as what he remembered after he died.
Egon and Ray exhaustively researched Jenny and discovered the true capabilities of a Class 4 extended beyond their initial hypothesis.  They verified Jenny was in full control of her faculties and she was able to reason and react as well as any sane individual. In addition, it was determined she wasn't trapped in a cyclical manifestation.  She could easily pass as human. To add to the matter, her P.K.E. reading was not quite as pronounced as other ghost classes, especially when she took a corporeal form. She and ghosts like her could go unnoticed in a standard sweep. They subjected her to Psychomagnotheric Slime and learned she would revert back to her default ethereal form. Jenny even volunteered to be trapped. She likened it to being put under full anesthesia and felt no pain or ill effects. 
While the Ghostbusters were out on a call in the afternoon, Jenny lectured Cait Banner, Evan Torres, and Zoe Zawadzki instead of Ray. Jenny began with a warning and cautioned them that being a Ghostbuster was dangerous. Zoe joked she heard Aloe Vera was good for fingers singed by proton streams. Jenny suddenly shifted her face into a beast and yelled it wasn't a joke. Jenny returned to her standard appearance and confirmed she was ghost then told them to grab a P.K.E. Meter. As they scanned her, Jenny told them P.K.E. readings were the only guaranteed way to confirm a Class 4 Semi-Corporeal manifestation because they had stronger ties to the physical world than most ghosts. Kevin Tanaka entered the room and presented their new classmate Garrett Parker. Garrett was naturally surprised Jenny was a ghost. Kevin assured him she was a friendly ghost then introduced him to Cait, Evan, and Zoe. Cait and Zoe proposed they take over Garrett's orientation. Jenny agreed to take a break and went to drink some of Peter's good coffee. She instructed them to show Garrett what not to touch and to stay away from anything that could explode. They didn't heed her warning and opened a portal with the Interspatial Teleportation Unit. Garrett was almost pulled through by a ghost on the other side.
A couple of weeks after the incident, Jenny and Ray supervised a Ghostbusters 101 session with a cadet named Ms. Zeigler at the Warehouse. Ray was called away to Ray's Occult to authenticate a collector's item. Jenny continued to coach Zeigler on capturing a Soar Throat Ghost in the giant cube enclosure. Jenny eventually acknowledged Cait. Cait pointed out they were being treated like interns - slime detail, dust duty, and running errands left and right. She wanted to know when they were going to be taught ghostbusting again. She suspected it was because they weren't paying customers. Jenny snapped and reminded her of the teleportation unit incident. She reiterated they could have been hurt or worse and hoped they didn't attract another demigod. She could feel something was wrong. Cait reminded her they already apologized then critiqued Jenny's use of the word "blasted". Jenny was interrupted by a call from Janine. Cait wondered how she had pockets. Jenny reported Cait hadn't blown anything up in the Warehouse yet and three cadets managed to capture a ghost without incident. She told Jenny to call Ray while she notified the others of an emergency at Battery Park, twin Statues of Liberty on Liberty Island. Jenny told Cait to let Zeigler out of the cube. Jenny got a call from Egon asking about the 101 pilot team. She informed him they already left the Warehouse and went home for the night but recalled Ray still had a class scheduled the next day. She asked if something was up. Egon replied "yes" and hung up. Jenny wondered if it would kill him to say goodbye like a normal person. She told a cadet named Elaine no one could take samples of Psychomagnotheric Slime home. She put the jar back where she found it. After the dimensional bleed incident was resolved, Jillian Holtzmann had some residual memories of Ray's and recalled she knew what it was like to make out with a ghost.
Jenny, as a ghost, can pass as fully human, down to tangibility, because she had stronger ties to the physical world than most ghosts.  Jenny can take a corporeal form and appear mostly indistinguishable from a living, breathing human being. In her corporeal form, she maintains a strict room temperature, doesn't leave behind any ectoplasmic residue, and can consume food. It is unknown if she can taste it or if the sense is purely psychosomatic. When Jenny reverts to her default state, anything she consumed drops to the floor.  She also displayed the ability to partially shift her physical form, from neck to head, to a monstrous one.
- Jenny Moran is visually based on Donna Dixon, wife of Dan Aykroyd. 
- Jenny appeared in one of Ray's dreams, "reprising" the role of Karen Boyer that Donna Dixon portrayed in the movie "Spies Like Us"
- Jenny is a fan of Ray's Occult Books. 
- On the Subscription Cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #1, Jenny's photo is to the right of Janine.
- Originally, Jenny Moran was going to be the 4th New Ghostbuster but Erik Burnham decided to add someone with technical expertise, Ron Alexander. 
- On the RI cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Jenny makes a cameo.
- Jenny always wanted to go to Japan. 
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 5, Jenny and Ray are wearing outfits that Monica McNeil and Clifford Skridlow respectively wore in the 1983 movie "Doctor Detroit."
- McNeil was portrayed by Donna Dixon whom Jenny is visually based on
- Skridlow was portrayed by Dan Aykroyd
- Based on the volume of people that showed up at the Ghostbusters open interviews, seen in Ghostbusters International #3, Jenny has a knack for advertising, copy writing, timing, and drawing in applicants.
- On page 6 of Ghostbusters International #3, panel 2, Jenny's outfit is based on one worn by Donna Dixon to a premiere of "Yogi Bear" (2010). Her husband Dan Aykroyd voiced Yogi in the movie.
- On page 12 of Ghostbusters International #8, panel 2:
- Jenny referred to Star Wars character Han Solo and nods to his line about odds in Empire Strikes Back when he tells C-3PO, "Never tell me the odds."
- Jenny asked if the Containment Unit could suck in ghosts. The animated series' unit was capable of such a function.
- On page 16 panel 2, of Ghostbusters International #10, Jenny's outfit is based on one worn by Donna Dixon in episodes of the 1980s television series "Bosom Buddies", such as season 2 episode 7 "All You Need is Love".
- On page 12 panel 2 of Ghostbusters International #11, Jenny's flightsuit is miscolored tan.
- On page 12 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, Jenny's scary form is visually based on the true form of Victor from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Victor the Happy Ghost".
- On the Subscription Cover of Ghostbusters 101 #5, Jenny appears below Rookie and Ron.
- Jenny appears on Cover A of Ghostbusters 101 #6 but doesn't appear in the main issue in her present state as a ghost. She is seen briefly in the memory of the Hart Island battle when she was still alive.
- Ongoing Series
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
- Volume 3
- Ghostbusters Annual 2017
- Ghostbusters 101
- ↑ TomWaltz Tweet 4/26/18
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2013). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #9" (2013) (Comic p.7). Ray says: "... We could always call Jenny."
- ↑ Dramatis Personae (2014). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17" (2014) (Comic p.iii). Dramatis Personae reads: "Has gone on a few dates with Ray."
- ↑ Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.23). Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes reads: "Finally, there is Ms. Moran -- she's something wholly different, and this may well have something to do with the manner of her passing (which was being torn apart by the wail of an angry banshee before her time)."
- ↑ Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.23). Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes reads: "As our associate, Jenny Moran, has proven, the true capabilities of a Class 4 extend further than even Dr. Spengler and myself had initially hypothesized. Since her technical demise, we've been exhaustively researching Ms. Moran's current quantum state along with all advantages and disadvantages such a state might provide."
- ↑ Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.23). Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes reads: "Ms. Moran is in full control of her faculties, able to reason and react as well as any sane individual, more over, she is not trapped in a cyclical manifestation."
- ↑ Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.24). Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes reads: "For the record, Ms. Moran has also been able to relate first hand the conditions of the ghost traps from the perspective of one with a full human consciousness: she likens it to being put under full anesthesia. Quick and painless oblivion, and no ill aftereffects."
- ↑ Narrator (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Annual 2017" (2017) (Comic Story So Far page). Narrator says: "Egon got better, but Jenny manifested as a semi-corporeal Class 4."
- ↑ Jenny Moran (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.13). Jenny Moran says: "A Class 4 Semi-Corporeal manifestation has stronger ties to the physical world than most ghosts. They - we - can pass as fully human, down to tangibility. A PKE reading is the only guaranteed way to be sure - and you want to be sure."
- ↑ Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.24). Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes reads: "To start off with, while her general default state is "ghostly" (i.e. transparent, and with a visible aura) Ms. Moran can pass for human. She looks normal, is tangible, and does not leave ectoplasmic residue on contact. She can consume food (and, apparently, even taste it -- although that may be purely psychosomatic). That said, Ms. Moran does not actually possess the ability to digest anything she consumes, and it will be messily left behind whenever she returns to her default state. Her form maintains strict room temperature. Her PKE reading is not quite as pronounced as other ghost classes, especially when she is maintaining a tangible form. It would be easy to miss the difference on a standard sweep."
- ↑ Dapperpomade Tweet 9/19/12
- ↑ Jenny Moran (2012).IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Issue #15" (2012) (Comic p.4). Jenny says: "I know, I love your store."
- ↑ Erik Burnham Tumblr 2/15/13
- ↑ Jenny Moran (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #1" (2016) (Comic p.13). Jenny says: "Come on, I bet it was great! I've always wanted to go."
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #7" (2016) (Comic p.3). Kylie says: "So, anyway, Jenny got the Vinter people to send over the equipment and the mobile containment unit, and I escorted the rest of the gear from NYC myself."
- ↑ Dramatis Personae (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Annual 2017" (2017) (Comic Dramatis Personae). Line reads: "In love with a ghost (but not the one from Fort Detmerring)."
- ↑ Narrator (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Annual 2017" (2017) (Comic Story So Far Page). Narrator says: "During this adventure, Egon Spengler and Jenny Moran were both killed."
- ↑ Dramatis Personae, Ray Stantz (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #1" (2017) (Comic Dramatis Personae Page). Line reads: "Is dating a ghost."