Justin Products, Inc. The Real Ghostbusters was a line of electronic products released in 1988.
List of Items ProducedEdit
- The Real Ghostbusters: Night Light AM Radio -it featured the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on top, which is a shrunken version of Kenner's toy.
- The Real Ghostbusters: Dancing Slimer FM Radio
- The Real Ghostbusters: AM/FM Headphone Radio
- The Real Ghostbusters: FM Headphone Radio
- The Real Ghostbusters: Solid State Walkie Talkie
Justin Products, Inc. usually goes by the acronym JPI. Concept 2000 a division of JPI is accredited on three of the four items.
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters International #7, the walkie talkie box makes a non-canon cameo in panel 3.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters International #8, once again the Concept 2000 Solid State Walkie Talkie box makes a non-canon cameo, this time right of Special Agent Melanie Ortiz.