Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eager to prove himself to the popular kids, Kenny Fenderman visited the Firehouse and met with Peter Venkman. Peter decided to make him a member of the Ghostbusters Auxiliary, a made-up unit, and took him on tour of headquarters. As a badge, Peter gives him a collector's pin from the 1969 World's Fair that he had lying around. As a memento, Kenny asked if he could have a piece of Ghostbusting equipment. Peter obliged and mistakenly gave him the prototype Ecto-Aroma Eliminator (EAE). Then the alarm sounded for a bust at Vincent Van Swell's new gallery. Against everyone's concerns, Kenny was brought along. He was almost blasted by Proton Streams and caused more imported crystals in the gallery to be damaged.
Peter was irate and left Kenny at the gallery. He ran into Willie Bradford and his crew again. As he showed off his official pin, it turned to be from the New York World's Fair of 1964, and the EAE. Bradford then suggested Kenny stay in the Halliwell Mansion overnight to prove himself. Kenny went in alone and tried to attack Halliwell with the EAE only to be blown away by a windstorm. As he was being surrounded by the ghost's army, the Ghostbusters arrived to save him. Peter uses the EAE he gave to Kenny and uses it to stop Halliwell. The following morning, Kenny left the mansion with the Ghostbusters much to the shock of Willie and the crew, who immediately change their minds about the boy and accept him. Willie even politely asks Kenny to introduce him to the Ghostbusters.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Issue #7, Kenny makes a non-canon cameo, to the left of Len Wolfman, as one of the hostages of the Hungry Manitou. He's even wearing the World's Fair pin.
- ↑ Spook Central-RGB episode "Masquerade"
- ↑ Cindy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Masquerade" (1987) (DVD ts. 1:33-1:36). Time Life Entertainment. Cindy says: "Look what's coming. Fenderman."
- ↑ Cindy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Masquerade" (1987) (DVD ts. 1:59-2:00). Time Life Entertainment. Cindy says: "It's only Kenny."
- ↑ Miller, Craig and Nelson, Mark (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Two Disc Five, "Masquerade" Script p. 1. CPT Holdings, Inc.