|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters International|
Kevin  is the latest member of the Ghostbusters' New York branch support staff.
Walter Peck successfully negotiated a loan of the Ghostbusters' services, for up to two weeks each month, with the Scandinavian entrepreneur Erland Vinter. With Egon Spengler still recovering from an injury caused by a Werecat Ghost, Special Agent Melanie Ortiz busy investigating paranormal occurrences across the U.S. on behalf of the FBI, and Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, and Winston Zeddemore in Europe, Janine Melnitz was left severely understaffed. Jenny Moran took care of the bureaucratic red tape at the Paranormal Contracts Oversight Commission and suggested Janine hire someone to help out. About the time of when Peter, Ray, and Winston encountered the Plague Doctor Ghost on Poveglia, Janine and Jenny started open interviews at 2 pm local time in the Firehouse. During his interview, Kevin admitted part of his reason for applying for the position as he always wanted to work in a firehouse.  After two hours, Janine had a couple of "maybes" but felt Kevin could solve more problems in the office because of his typing skills rather than solving her problem of not having enough bodies to send out on a bust.
Kevin was hired and given a flight suit to wear during office hours but Janine suffered another set back when she could not get him certified as a back up Ghostbuster.   While Janine spoke with Special Agent Melanie Ortiz about personnel, Kevin carried a box and Trap to elsewhere in the Firehouse. While talking about her understaffing problems, Janine pointed out her issue with certifying Kevin. Kevin waved at them.
- Kevin is visually based on Ghostbusters Wiki administrator User:Mrmichaelt
- Kevin can type 65 words per minute. 
- In Ghostbusters International #3, page 8, in panel 2, on Kevin's file is his address: 424 West End Avenue #504 on the Upper West Side.
- Also on Kevin's file, his relevant expertise is an extensive knowledge of ghosts and ghostbusting and he excels in notes and research.
- Kevin's name appears to be a nod to the secretary of the same first name in the Ghostbusters (2016 Movie).
- In Ghostbusters International #4, page 2 panel 2, Kevin is carrying a box marked "Fire Station Headquarters," a nod to the U.K. printing of the Kenner Playset: Fire House Headquarters.
- ↑ What Came Before! (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #4" (2016) (Comic What Came Before!). Line reads: "Janine hired a new employee! His name is Kevin."
- ↑ Kevin (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #3" (2016) (Comic p.7). Kevin says: "Part of it is that I'd like to work in a firehouse..."
- ↑ What Came Before! (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #4" (2016) (Comic What Came Before!). Line reads: "He's definitely not cleared to use any kind of particle accelerator, but in the other hand, he can type 65 words a minute and enjoys paperwork... so Janine loves him."
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #4" (2016) (Comic p.2). Janine Melnitz says: "Sure I got a new guy - he's great around here, but getting him certified as a backup has become the new biggest pain in my rear... so I do not need anymore grief today!"
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #3" (2016) (Comic p.8). Janine Melnitz says: "I'm kinda liking the guy who types 65 words per minute. That'd solve more problems for me than just having another person to send out on a bust."