Kylie's Journal was a mere log of Kylie's day to day activities until it was destroyed.
Eduardo Rivera once asked Kylie about the stain on her journal's back cover, joking it was blood in relation to the recurring joke she was a vampire. Kylie didn't take too well to the joke and stormed off. In what became an alternate timeline, Kylie continued to write in her journal after Tempus took over the world. A past version of Kylie took back the journal after Tempus tried to steal it. Kylie found a message left by Garrett Miller to dig for a Proton Pack in a spot in Central Park. When Tempus complicated matters, Roland Jackson wrote a new message. Back in the present, Eduardo Rivera and Garrett were tempted to learn about their future but Kylie ultimately decided to blast her journal with a Particle Thrower.
- The stain on the back cover was from when Pagan knocked over a glass of grape juice. 
- On page four of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, the Kylie's Journal makes a non-canon cameo on the table by Egon.
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17, Kylie's Journal makes a non-canon cameo in the Firehouse's R&D lab on the table Kylie works at.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #19, Kylie's Journal makes another non-canon cameo as on the table.
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (2009). Extreme Ghostbusters- Be Careful What You Wish For (1997) (DVD ts. 3:00-3:02). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Kylie says: "Pagan knocked over a glass of grape juice, if you must know."