She seems to be Slimer's partner in crime as it were, she first appears with Slimer passing by the Ghostbusters in front of The Mercado building in the Times Square area. The second time she is seen, she seems to have gotten closer to Slimer. They end up both going through the portal and the Divide to the World of the Dead.
While Slimer was an androgynous blob creature with no defining gender characteristics, Lady Slimer is evidently female, with red lipstick and blonde hair with a pink bow tie.
- Lady Slimer is a homage to Mandy Pepperidge (played by Mary Louise Weller), from film "Animal House".  Slimer is loosely based on actor John Belushi, which as Bluto marries the Mandy character.
- Lady Slimer was based on the wife of Looney Tunes character the Tasmanian Devil. 
- On June 21, 2016, Robin Shelby confirmed she had a role in the movie. 
- On July 9, 2016, it was reported from the live cast of the movie premiere that Robin Shelby provided the voice of Lady Slimer. 
- Lady Slimer makes a non-canon cameo on Credits Page of Ghostbusters 101 #1.
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 11:51-12:00 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "She's kind of based on uh remember when the Tasmanian Devil had met his wife, 'Yeah, make it look like Slimer with a wig on and lipstick'."
- ↑ Robin Shelby Facebook (Must be logged in) 6/21/16
- ↑ Ghostbusters News "Robin Shelby’s role in new Ghostbusters revealed" 7/9/16
Behind the ScenesEdit