|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters International #7|
Las Vegas is a city in Nevada internationally renowned for gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife.
On one Christmas Eve, Peter Venkman was planning to go to Las Vegas and partake in an "All You Can Eat" festive buffet at Caesar's Palace. Once Ray Stantz informed him that Woodrow Wainwright Fraser III wanted to hire the Ghostbusters for a job, Peter canceled his travel plans.  
A few years later, in the latter half of the summer cross country trip, Peter separated from the other Ghostbusters. He drove Ecto-1a and departed the 285 in New Mexico and took the I-40 to Las Vegas for a couple days of relaxation. About a year later, Winston Zeddemore and Tiyah Clarke took a free vacation to The Olive in Las Vegas in exchange for Winston discreetly trapping a Vegas Ghost pestering patrons.
- In the July 6, 1983 draft of Ghostbusters, Egon Spengler and Janine Melnitz got married in Las Vegas with Louis Tully as their witness. 
- Past, Present, and Future
- Mentioned by Ray on page 3 and by Peter on page 4
- Ongoing Series
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2011). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 1 Issue #3" (2011) (Comic p.12). Egon Spengler says: "Not the experimental pack our former associate used, it shorted out in Vegas."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters: Past, Present, and Future" (2009) (Comic p.3). Ray Stantz says: "You were heading for Vegas this morning until I told you a millionaire wanted to hire us."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters: Past, Present, and Future" (2009) (Comic p.4). Peter Venkman says: "It's not like Caesar's Palace was having an "All You Can Eat" festive buffet incorporating erotic dance or anything."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). "Making Ghostbusters", p. 203. New York Zoetrope, New York, NY USA, ISBN 0590336843.
- ↑ Peter Venkman (1999). Ghostbusters II (1989) (DVD ts. 01:28:37-01:28:42). Columbia Pictures. Peter says: "Keep kicking, Libby! You make this work, we'll pop for a weekend in Vegas with the Jolly Green Giant!"
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2014). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13" (2014) (Comic p.10). Peter says: "Hey, if they wanted class, we should've done this in Vegas."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #4" (2016) (Comic p.6). Peter Venkman says: "We're like a chapel in Vegas, Winston. Bad ideas are kind of our bread and butter."