After Alec encountered the Grundel, Lee noticed his brother misbehaving more than usual and called the Ghostbusters. After Alec started to change into another Grundel, he tried to get Lee to join him and become another Grundel, but Lee refused. After Alec was reminded of the good times he had with his brother, he betrayed the Grundel and changed back to normal form. The Grundel was then captured by the Ghostbusters. Peter Venkman helped pull up Lee and Alec before they fell off a rafter.
- Lee was scripted to be 12 years old or so. 
- On page one of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #1, Lee is referenced on a file drawer label behind Janine.
- ↑ Mr. Meredith (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Grundel" (1987) (DVD ts. 05:27-05:28). Time Life Entertainment. Mr. Meredith says: "Lee, be quiet up there and get to sleep."
- ↑ Lee Meredith (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Grundel" (1987) (DVD ts. 12:53-12:54). Time Life Entertainment. Lee says: "Lee. Lee Meredith."
- ↑ Straczynski, J. Michael (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Three Disc Five, "The Grundel" Script p. 7. CPT Holdings, Inc.