Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters: Story Pack is an expansion pack for Lego Dimensions, which comes with the Abby Yates and Ecto-1 minifigures and Zhu's Chinese Restaurant toypad add-on, all based on the 2016 movie. It is an official Lego product (set number is 71242) consisting of 259 pieces. It is part of the Year 2 releases (September 2016 to September 2017).
- Abby Yates
- Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
On September 13, 2016, a first look was posted with two grabs from the Ghostbusters story pack. A new feature called 'Dimensional Rip" involves the activation of a new keystone, which transports characters to small rooms from fractured worlds that are caught in a time rift. Players need to solve simple puzzles in order to recover bricks from the Dimensional Rip and bring them back in order to progress through the main level. To jump between these dimensions players must move their character(s) around on the toy pad, as they sent them through various rifts. The pack involves moving through the city between Aldridge Mansion Museum and Zhu's. 
- The Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future
- The Joker
- Doc Brown from Back to the Future
- Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo
- Chell from Portal 2
- The Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo
- Harley Quinn
- The Twelfth Doctor from Doctor Who
- Owen Grady and Blue the Velociraptor from Jurassic World
- Gamer Kid from Midway Arcade
- Emmet from The LEGO Movie
- Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo
- Bad Cop from The LEGO Movie
- In the first level, Paul Feig is locked in a cupboard. Batman or someone with his powers can free Feig. Upon release, Feig ponders, "I wonder if they'd be mad if I remade 'Back to the Future.'" 
- The "Back to the Future" comment is a callback to a joke Feig made during press for Ghostbusters in July 2016.
- Ghostbusters News: Year 2 Press Release (June 9, 2016)
- Spook Central Facebook: Lego Dimensions Year 2 E3 Trailer (June 9, 2016)
- YouTube: Official Abby Yates Spotlight
- YouTube: All Cutscenes & Gameplay by DeathMule
- Spook Central: Review (Oct. 3, 2017)
- Digital Spy: Review (Oct. 4, 2016)
- The Sixth Axis: Review (Oct. 10, 2016)
- Video Chums: Review (Jan. 10, 2017)
- ↑ Flickering Myth "Hands on with LEGO Dimensions' Autumn releases" 9/13/16
- ↑ Euro Gamer "Lego Dimensions Easter egg references Ghostbusters movie controversy" 10/3/16
Packaging & ContentsEdit
These are screenshots from every pre-rendered cutscene that appears around the gameplay during the entirety of the Ghostbusters 2016 story. Gameplay screenshots, including the game-engine cutscenes, appear in the next section below. These images were done by Paul Rudoff from the LEGO Dimensions Ghostbusters Story Pack All Missions Completed video uploaded by DeathMule.
These are the official screenshots released by Warner Bros. Games' PR department to various websites. The images here, which is believed to be the complete set, was sourced from LitlGeeks. The original PR filenames have been left "as is" (spelling errors intact) with extra text prefixed to it for better identification on the Wiki.