Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters (2016 Movie): Story Pack is an expansion pack for Lego Dimensions, which comes with the Abby Yates and Ecto-1 minifigures and Zhu's Chinese Restaurant toypad add-on, all based on the 2016 movie. It is an official Lego product (set number is 71242) consisting of 259 pieces. It is part of the Year 2 releases (September 2016 to September 2017).
- Abby Yates
- Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
Information was found on Lego Shop.
Dimensions Ghostbusters Story Pack
Get spooky with Abby Yates and the Ghostbusters!
Add more gameplay to your LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ experience with the Ghostbusters™ Story Pack, featuring Abby Yates. Simply attach the minifigure to her LEGO Toy Tag and place her on the LEGO Toy Pad to bring her to life in the game. Then use her special abilities to solve puzzles and battle enemies. Add the 3-in-1 Ecto-1 to boost your gameplay, rebuild it into the Ectozer and The PerfEcto for upgraded abilities in the game. This set includes a buildable Abby Yates minifigure with her Proton Blaster, a 3-in-1 vehicle, Zhu’s Chinese Restaurant gateway build, six new game levels, and an Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- Includes a buildable Abby Yates minifigure with her Proton Blaster, rebuildable 3-in-1 Ecto-1, and Zhu’s Chinese Restaurant gateway build.
- Unlocks six levels of action-packed Ghostbusters™ gameplay and an Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- All characters and vehicles include a detachable LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the Ecto-1 into the Ectozer and The PerfEcto.
- Place Abby and her vehicle on the LEGO® Toy Pad and join the action in the game.
- Activate Abby's Charge Transfer and Intelligence Access abilities to move electricity between conduits and solve puzzles.
- Collect your favorite LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit LEGO.com/DIMENSIONS for more information on this exciting LEGO® building and video-gaming experience. Ask your parents' permission.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack and internet connection required.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ expansion packs unlock additional content.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and vehicles are required to interact with the LEGO DIMENSIONS video game.
- The Ecto-1 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
On September 13, 2016, a first look was posted with two grabs from the Ghostbusters story pack. A new feature called 'Dimensional Rip" involves the activation of a new keystone, which transports characters to small rooms from fractured worlds that are caught in a time rift. Players need to solve simple puzzles in order to recover bricks from the Dimensional Rip and bring them back in order to progress through the main level. To jump between these dimensions players must move their character(s) around on the toy pad, as they sent them through various rifts. The pack involves moving through the city between Aldridge Mansion Museum and Zhu's. 
- The Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future
- The Joker
- Doc Brown from Back to the Future
- Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo
- Chell from Portal 2
- The Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo
- Harley Quinn
- The Twelfth Doctor from Doctor Who
- Owen Grady and Blue the Velociraptor from Jurassic World
- Gamer Kid from Midway Arcade
- Emmet from The LEGO Movie
- Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo
- Bad Cop from The LEGO Movie
- In the first level, Paul Feig is locked in a cupboard. Batman or someone with his powers can free Feig. Upon release, Feig ponders, "I wonder if they'd be mad if I remade 'Back to the Future.'" 
- The "Back to the Future" comment is a callback to a joke Feig made during press for Ghostbusters in July 2016.
- Ghostbusters News: Year 2 Press Release (June 9, 2016)
- Spook Central Facebook: Lego Dimensions Year 2 E3 Trailer (June 9, 2016)
- YouTube: Official Abby Yates Spotlight
- YouTube: All Cutscenes & Gameplay by DeathMule
- Spook Central: Review (Oct. 3, 2017)
- Digital Spy: Review (Oct. 4, 2016)
- The Sixth Axis: Review (Oct. 10, 2016)
- Video Chums: Review (Jan. 10, 2017)
- ↑ Flickering Myth "Hands on with LEGO Dimensions' Autumn releases" 9/13/16
- ↑ Euro Gamer "Lego Dimensions Easter egg references Ghostbusters movie controversy" 10/3/16
Packaging & ContentsEdit
These are screenshots from every pre-rendered cutscene that appears around the gameplay during the entirety of the Ghostbusters 2016 story. Gameplay screenshots, including the game-engine cutscenes, appear in the next section below. These images were done by Paul Rudoff from the LEGO Dimensions Ghostbusters Story Pack All Missions Completed video uploaded by DeathMule.
These are the official screenshots released by Warner Bros. Games' PR department to various websites. The images here, which is believed to be the complete set, was sourced from LitlGeeks. The original PR filenames have been left "as is" (spelling errors intact) with extra text prefixed to it for better identification on the Wiki.