Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters: Story Pack is an expansion pack for Lego Dimensions, which comes with the Abby Yates and Ecto-1 minifigures and Zhu's Chinese Restaurant toypad add-on, all based on the 2016 movie. It is an official Lego product (set number is 71242) consisting of 259 pieces. It is part of the Year 2 releases (September 2016 to May 2017).
- Abby Yates
- Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
On September 13, 2016, a first look was posted with two grabs from the Ghostbusters story pack. A new feature called 'Dimensional Rip" involves the activation of a new keystone, which transports characters to small rooms from fractured worlds that are caught in a time rift. Players need to solve simple puzzles in order to recover bricks from the Dimensional Rip and bring them back in order to progress through the main level. To jump between these dimensions players must move their character(s) around on the toy pad, as they sent them through various rifts. The pack involves moving through the city between Aldridge Mansion Museum and Zhu's. 
- In the first level, Paul Feig is locked in a cupboard. Batman or someone with his powers can free Feig. Upon release, Feig ponders, "I wonder if they'd be mad if I remade 'Back to the Future.'" 
- The "Back to the Future" comment is a callback to a joke Feig made during press for Ghostbusters in July 2016.
- Ghostbusters News: Year 2 Press Release (June 9, 2016)
- Spook Central Facebook: Lego Dimensions Year 2 E3 Trailer (June 9, 2016)
- ↑ Flickering Myth "Hands on with LEGO Dimensions' Autumn releases" 9/13/16
- ↑ Euro Gamer "Lego Dimensions Easter egg references Ghostbusters movie controversy" 10/3/16
Packaging & ContentsEdit