Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Madame LaFarge  is the owner and operator of "Madame LaFarge's Wondrous and Amazing Traveling Sideshow."
Madame LaFarge ran a traveling sideshow that included Little Egypt, an Amazing Two-Headed Rabbit, a living Unicorn, and a real Mermaid. At some point in time, LaFarge and the circus performers were befriended by a Goblin they named Drool. LaFarge eventually could understand Drool's language and allowed him to perform in the sideshow.
A couple years later, LaFarge met the Ghostbusters in the Poconos. She denied she had a goblin problem and protected Drool. LaFarge went so far to question the Ghostbusters' trigger happy nature. She later asked them for help against the Metamorph. After Drool sacrificed himself so the Ghostbusters could trap the Metamorph, she took solace he would be with his own kind. LaFarge vowed she and the circus would never forget Drool.
- On page two of Ghostbusters Issue #7, LaFarge makes a non-canon cameo as one of the hostages of the Hungry Manitou.
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, Madame LaFarge is referenced in an orange sign behind Egon and Janine.
- On page two of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #1, Natasha's design is partly inspired by Madame LaFarge.
- ↑ Marsha Goodman (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "Drool, the Dog Faced Goblin" Episode Introduction (1986) Time Life Entertainment.
- ↑ Winston Zeddemore (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Drool, the Dog Faced Goblin (1987) (DVD ts. 2:35-2:36). Time Life Entertainment. Winston says: "You must be Madame LaFarge."