Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For seven centuries, Maiikrob attempted in vain to destroy Lotan.   From atop his flying boat and with his harpoon, Maiikrob kept trying over and over so much that Lotan's destruction became his sole mission and destiny. Through unknown means, he knew the one weakness of Lotan was his center of being. Pierce that and he would cease to be. 
In 1997, Maiikrob arrived in New York City near the Firehouse and did battle with Lotan. Maiikrob was defeated. Egon Spengler used a modified defibrillator to provide an electrical charge compatible with Maiikrob's ecto-metabolism. It succeeded but Maiikrob declined the Ghostbusters offer to work together and stated he worked alone. Maiikrob declared if they got in his way, they'd be destroyed. However, after he once again failed to stop Lotan's attack on the city, Garrett Miller implemented reverse psychology and Maiikrob agreed to work alongside the Ghostbusters, sensing some courage within the mocking comments.
When Lotan attacked the John F. Kennedy International Airport, the Ghostbusters prepared to make a final stand. However, Roland Jackson warned them that their Proton Packs had begun to overload due to Lotan's presence. When Maiikrob revealed that Lotan's weakness was his center of being, Roland suggested feeding Lotan the unstable packs to destroy the center of being that way. Knowing the plan should succeed, despite that it was a "suicide mission," Maiikrob volunteered to do it. In one final attack, he leaped down Lotan's throat with the packs just as they went critical and exploded, destroying Lotan and saving New York City. Maiikrob was destroyed in the explosion as well, fulfilling his mission at long last and earning a hero's end.
- Herman Melville's classic novel "Moby Dick" served as the basis for Maiikrob's obsession and conflict with Lotan.
- Eduardo referred to Maiikrob as "Popeye" after a famous sailor cartoon/comic strip character. 
- Maiikrob's voice actor, Tony Jay, is well known for voicing Monsieur D'Arque in the 1991 Disney film Beauty and the Beast and Judge Claude Frollo in the 1996 Disney film The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- ↑ Maiikrob (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Moby Ghost (1997) (DVD ts. 11:07-11:09). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Maiikrob says: "Call me Maiikrob."
- ↑ Maiikrob (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Moby Ghost (1997) (DVD ts. 11:10-11:15). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Maiikrob says: "For seven centuries, I have been tracking the creature you speak of. The creature known as Lotan."
- ↑ Maiikrob (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Moby Ghost (1997) (DVD ts. 11:28-11:48). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Maiikrob says: "Lotan destroys. He breathes and all tools, all weaponry, all things mechanical go awry. Lotan can cause an entire culture to crumble. I have seen him blunt the spear of the hunter and splay the spoke of a charioteer. And now he has chosen your time and your city."
- ↑ Maiikrob (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Moby Ghost (1997) (DVD ts. 18:43-18:45, 18:48-18:51). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Maiikrob says: "The only way to destroy Lotan is from within...Yes. And use this to pierce his center of being."
- ↑ Eduardo Rivera (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Moby Ghost (1997) (DVD ts. 09:48-09:52). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Eduardo says: "Popeye never had a chance, man."