|Release Date||November 1985|
|Publisher||New York Zoetrope|
|Story Writer(s)||Don Shay|
Making Ghostbusters is a book explaining the process in making the first Ghostbusters movie. It was put together and edited by Don Shay. The book has a total of 200 images from the movie. It was published by New York Zoetrope in November 1985.
- The October 7, 1983 "Final Shooting Script"
- Annotations detail stories, notes, and anecdotes from Director/Producer Ivan Reitman, Associate Producers Joe Medjuck and Michael Gross, and Writer/Stars Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis.
- Storyboards, Artists' visualizations, special effects techniques
- Behind the scenes photos, movie stills, and illustrations
- On page 23 of Ghostbusters Issue #4,