Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Makoveris Lotsabucks   is a creature pretending to be a Fairy Godmother.  It feeds on a person's need to look good eventually making them so perfect, they are no longer human.  According to legend, they manifest from the water which also acts as their source of strength. 
A Makoveris Lotsabucks manifested in the New York Harbor. For several years, the entity disguised herself as a fairy godmother to feed on Janine Melnitz' need to look good for Egon Spengler. It used ectoplasmic energy to alter Janine's bone and cellular structure and give her a makeover. After being summoned three times in one week, the Makoveris was almost ready to being the final phase of her parasitic relationship with Janine, to "be one with her."
While looking through Janine's photograph album, Slimer realized the drastic changes in Janine's appearance. He alerted Peter Venkman who then gathered everyone for a meeting. Makoveris' powers had also been preventing the Ghostbusters from noticing the differences in the past. When they were convinced a supernatural force was responsible, they sent Slimer to spy on Janine. The Makoveris changed Janine for the third time that week.  The Makoveris noticed Slimer and summoned a trio of Spectral Dogs to destroy him. At 11:44 p.m., Slimer returned to the Firehouse where the Ghostbusters trapped the three ghosts. After reading Slimer's report, Egon found the Makoveris' entry in the home computer database. Secretly watching from the skylight, the Makoveris realized her time was running out. She appeared to Janine and tricked her into thinking the Ghostbusters were gonna turn against her out of petty jealousy.
The Makoveris led Janine back to the harbor and coached her into attacking the Ghostbusters. Egon modified the P.K.E. Meters to only detect the Makoveris.  At a little after 4:37 a.m., Egon arrived and managed to snap her out of it, then Ray Stantz, Peter, and Winston Zeddemore showed up and trapped the Makoveris.
Makoveris Lotsabucks is very dishonest and willing to make people look worse than they already are as implied when she threatened to turn Janine into something even uglier when she betrayed her. She can also turn people into other Makoveris Lotsabucks, making her something like the Grundel or the Evil Clowns.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The Makoveris Lotsabucks can change her appearance, as well as the appearance of others, can fly, summon other ghosts, and shoot energy blasts.
- The actual name of this entity is unknown. Makoveris Lotsabucks is its Latin name.
- On page five of Ghostbusters Issue #12, Makoveris has a non-canon reference at a beauty salon.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Makoveris makes a non-canon cameo on a Times Tower ad.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, the Fairy Poltergeist is visually based on the Makoveris.
- ↑ Eatock, James & Mangels, Andy (2008). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection booklet, p. 36. CPT Holdings, Inc.
- ↑ Marsha Goodman (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) Visual Commentary (DVD ts. 10:38-10:41). Time Life Entertainment.
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 13:54-13:57). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "The Latin name for it is Makoveris Lotsabucks."
- ↑ "Janine, You've Changed" (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Four Disc Five, Storyboards p. 213. CPT Holdings, Inc.
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 13:50-13:53). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "I think what Slimer saw was a creature pretending to be a Fairy Godmother."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 13:57-14:03). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "It feeds on a person's need to look good. It makes you so perfect that you aren't even human anymore, then it gets you."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 14:03-14:05). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "Legend says these things live near water. That's their strength."
- ↑ Makoveris Lotsabucks (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 09:59-10:01). Time Life Entertainment. Makoveris says: "This is the third time this week."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Janine, You've Changed" (1990) (DVD ts. 15:41-15:44). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "I've set these P.K.E. Meters to pick up the thing's energy field."