Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: The name Scott Dickinson applies to Beeline Mobile App Canon only
The Male Student participated in the experiment on the effect of negative re-enforcement on ESP ability that was conducted at Columbia University by Dr. Peter Venkman. The only other participant shown was Jennifer. While Jennifer was given preferential treatment and always told that her responses were correct, he was never allowed a correct response, even when he did identify the wavy lines (close scrutiny of Jennifer's cards reveals that he was in fact accurately predicting them). He grew tired of the experimental procedures, specifically the inflicting of electrical shocks in correspondence with each incorrect (or, in the one case, correct) guesses. Accordingly, he decided to forgo the $5.00 payment he was promised for volunteering as a test subject. He also enjoys chewing gum.
- In the final shooting script, the Male Student was simply described as "an obnoxious Sophmore" 
- In Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular, the Male Student is named Scott Dickinson. 
- On page 21 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #9, the Male Student appears on pin-up art.
- ↑ End Credits - Cast
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 18. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "He turns to the male volunteer, an obnoxious Sophmore, and pulls out a card from the standard deck of ESP symbols."
- ↑ Mueller, Richard (August 1985). Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular, p. 17. Tor Books, New York NY USA, ISBN 0812585984. Paragraph reads: "Scott Dickinson nodded nervously, his mouth pumping away on a quid of gum."