Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marshmallow Man's White Curry (aka: マシュマロマンのホワイトカレー -マシュマロとマッシュルーム入り-) is a food product produced by RUN’A Co. Ltd. in promotion of the Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) in Japan. It is a limited edition food.
Note that information is taken from the Run'a Town sale page.
The Marshmallow Man white curry, white mushroom and sweet marshmallow-filled.
- Ingredients: white mushroom, flour, edible oils and fats (beef tallow), milk, etc. main food as a raw material, onions, marshmallows, pork extract, edible oils and fats (lard), spices, sugar, chicken extract, vegetable oil (rapeseed), cream powder (dairy products), salt, butter, skimmed milk powder, vegetable powder, yeast extract, fragrance, (some of the raw soybeans, including gelatin).
- size: about H190xW130xD20mm
- contents: 200g (1 servings)
- 2 years from date of manufacture: expiration date can be found on bottom of box.
- Please store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.