Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mayor's Wife was once chosen to be the honorary grand marshal of the St. Patrick's Day Parade.  However, things got complicated. After arriving at the St. Patrick's Eve banquet, she was shot at by Dr. Peter Venkman. The Ghostbusters were thrown in jail. During the actual parade, she and Peter met again when he landed on her lap. Eager to defeat the Bog Hound, took her plastic clover. After the Hound was trapped, the parade's directors declared them honorary Irishmen. The Mayor's Wife was tasked with pining them with four leaf clovers, though she took her time with Peter's.
The Mayor's Wife appears to be upper class and isn't too keen on the Ghostbusters. In particular, she doesn't appear very fond of Peter, as he blasted at her during a bust at the St. Patrick's Eve Dinner and later stripped a clover from her corsage during the following parade.
- In a script of "The Scaring of the Green", the Mayor's wife was scripted to have red hair. 
- On page seven of Ghostbusters Issue #5, she makes a non-canon cameo near Peter and Egon.
- On page eight of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, the Mayor's wife makes a non-canon cameo on the St. Patrick's Day Parade banner once again as the honorary grand marshal and as the Mayor's wife.
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Scaring of the Green" (1987) (DVD ts. 4:29-4:32). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "How was I supposed to know it was the Mayor's wife?"
- ↑ Mayor Lenny (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Scaring of the Green" (1987) (DVD ts. 21:18-21:23). Time Life Entertainment. Mayor says: "You are to be presented by the honorary grand marshal of the parade, my wife."
- ↑ Edens, Mark and Edens, Michael (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Two Disc Five, "The Scaring of the Green" p. 2. CPT Holdings, Inc.