Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: It is not confirmed but likely this is a different character from Mayor Lenny, see Talk Page for more information
After the Vigo incident, a new Mayor succeeded Mayor Lenny. He declared the Firehouse a national monument to honor Engine Company 93 for their heroics against a ghost invasion on April 10, 1959. During the First Annual Ghostbusters Grand Prix, the Mayor was selected to be the honorary judge of the charity event. At the conclusion of the race, the Mayor gave the trophy to Slimer and congratulated everyone. He posed with the Ghostbusters, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, and Louis Tully for photographs with the press.
- "It's About Time"
- "Afterlife in the Fast Lane"
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Afterlife in the Fast Lane" (1990) (DVD ts. 22:08-22:09). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "Well, thank you Mr. Mayor."
- ↑ Tucker, Keith (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Four Disc Five, "Afterlife in the Fast Lane" Storyboard p. 79. CPT Holdings, Inc. Line reads: "Diss to Mayor, he turns + hands trophy to Slimer + Ghostbusters."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "It's About Time" (1989) (DVD ts. 02:21-02:22). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "It's from the Mayor."
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "It's About Time" (1989) (DVD ts. 12:11-12:13). Time Life Entertainment. Janine says: "The Mayor just called - our Firehouse has been declared a national monument!"
- ↑ Karro Zans (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Ghostworld" (1990) (DVD ts. 12:15-12:27). Time Life Entertainment. Karro says: "The Mayor. City Council. The public. New Yorkers by the thousands lured here by my good will ambassadors. The Ghostbusters."