Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Molly was a freshman at Columbia University, she took a parapsychology course as a joke.  The assigned professor mentioned a book called the Incantatoribus in the last class day he attended then was fired before the end of the semester. Molly became obsessed with finding the Incantatoribus. She ended up purchasing fake copies over the years.  Eventually, she found it at a bookstore and paid a small fortune for it. On night, she opened the book and to her dismay the pages were all blank. Suddenly, ink formed the word: "MOLLY" on a page. Molly shut the book then opened it to make sure she saw her name. It was still there. More ink formed "RELEASE ME" then an incantation composed itself on the page. Without thinking, she read the incantation aloud. At 12:05 am, the ink shot out and turned into a clawed hand. Idulnas thanked Molly then consumed her completely, body and soul.
- It appears possible the parapsychology teacher Molly took before he was fired during the term was Peter, Egon, or Ray.
- In Molly's room is a yeti doll and a bowl of ice cream. These are both nods to the Kickstarter campaign backers. The yeti is sort of the "campaign mascot" and he happens to love ice cream. 
- Molly is visually based off of Cryptozoic's Community Marketing Coordinator, Sara Miguel. It was a surprise to Miguel planned by Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Adam, VP of Creative at Cryptozoic Entertainment. 
- ↑ Narrator (2015). Cryptozoic Entertainment- "Ghostbusters: The Board Game" (2015) (Comic p.2). Narrator says: "Molly felt a cold chill run up her spine as she pulled the aged, leather-bound tome out of the parcel paper the bookstore had wrapped it in."
- ↑ Narrator (2015). Cryptozoic Entertainment- "Ghostbusters: The Board Game" (2015) (Comic p.2). Narrator says: "Molly had first heard about the book during a parapsychology class she had taken as a joke her freshman year at Columbia; the teacher had been fired before the end of the term, but his last class had mentioned the Incantatoribus, and the title had taken root in Molly's mind and made itself at home."
- ↑ Narrator (2015). Cryptozoic Entertainment- "Ghostbusters: The Board Game" (2015) (Comic p.2). Narrator says: "And now, she would finally get to know what was inside... if it wasn't another fake."
- ↑ Cryptozoic's Ghostbusters: The Board Game Kickstarter Comments section Sara Miguel reply 4/12/16 Sara Miguel says: "Yes, 100% true. I'll get Erik to chime in as well. The yeti was sort of the..."campaign mascot" if you will, and he happened to love ice cream."
- ↑ Cryptozoic's Ghostbusters: The Board Game Kickstarter Comments section Sara Miguel reply 4/12/16 Sara Miguel says: "Molly's visual representation was a surprise to me, but very much intentionally planned by Dan, Erik, and Adam, VP of Creative at CZE."