Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Natural History Museum (also known as American Museum of Natural History) is a museum in New York. It is one of the largest and most celebrated museums in the world
Ghostbusters: The Video GameEdit
In 1991, Ilyssa Selwyn was selected and recommended by Walter Peck to be a guest curator for a Gozerian mythology exhibit at the Museum of Natural History, set to open sometime during the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend. Ilyssa was working on some finishing touches the night before the opening when a cataclysmic force was unleashed. In reality, the museum was one of four places sacred to Cult of Gozer, as it housed a Mandala that focused the spirit energy to Gozer's Destructor form. The Chairman was the one that served as mandala's core, and thus was the main being behind the outbreak taking place there. Also, the Museum housed a "spirit tunnel" beneath the ground, which served as integral part of mandala.
Secondary Canon HistoryEdit
Legion Mini SeriesEdit
In 2004, the Ghostbusters were called to the museum on Winston Zeddemore's first day on the team. They dealt with several Pterosaur Ghosts in the Dinosaurs exhibit. Winston threw out several Traps and activated them at once while the others wrangled the ghosts.
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of SlimeEdit
In 1954 A.D., two construction workers at the future site of the Parkview Mental Hospital discovered a shard of the Relic of Nilhe. They turned over the shard to the Natural History Museum. Several decades later, Janosz Poha became an employee at the Natural History Museum and later stole the shard for Ismael.
- In Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions), after Museum of (Super)Natural History, an attendee of the gala opening Slate Wenzel leaves the fifth message on the Firehouse answering machine inquiring about the ghost who possessed him. 
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, an ad behind the Father Duffy statue reveals the Sceptre of Donar is on display at the Natural History Museum.
- On page eight of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #15, there is a flier about Sumerian folklore, posted outside Ray's Occult Books, hosted by the Natural History Museum.
- On page 19, panel 2, of Ghostbusters Annual 2015, left of Egon and under the parabola is "Museum of Natural History"
- ↑ Slate Wenzel; After Museum of (Super)Natural History, Firehouse 2nd Floor Answering Machine Message 5 of 11 (2009). Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions) - Firehouse (2009) (PC/PS3/Xbox 360). Terminal Reality. Slate Wenzel says: "Hello, Slate Wenzel. I was at the museum opening last night and seemed to have been possessed by a ghost from hell. Do you think you could put me in tough with her, please? Oh, thank you very much."