O'Shaner's is a bar on Baker Street in Manhattan.
Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, and Winston Zeddemore met at O'Shaner's one evening to discuss their meeting with Erland Vinter in a couple days. Winston shared the findings of background check one of his friends did on Vinter. Nothing shady was gleaned. Peter was still suspicious of the blank check Vinter gave to them for the United Nations Building bust and consultation. Ray, however, was delighted with the mystery and intrigue and likened it to an episode of the "A-Team."
- O'Shaner's is named after artist Evan Shaner who contributed interior and cover art to the Ghostbusters ongoing series.
- O'Shaner's is a stand in for Baker Street Pub & Restaurant at 1152 First Avenue.
- In Ghostbusters International #1, on page 15:
- In panel 1, under the traffic signal is a two way ad, on the left is the Hardee's Ghostbusters II Slimer Sundae and on the right is the Ghostbusters x J.S. Burgers Cafe menu
- The neon light displays are for:
- The four leaf clover is "Kildarby's," a nod to Lord Kildarby from The Real Ghostbusters episode "The Bird of Kildarby"
- Miller Time, a nod to Miller Light and Peter's line after Gozer vanished in the first movie.
- On the far right, the yellow neon display on the far right invokes the Ghostbusters' Who Ya Gonna Call? credo
- Winston is wearing his Forces of Good shirt based on the group from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Night Game"
- Peter is wearing his blue sweatshirt from Ghostbusters II
- Ray is wearing his red shirt, tan vest from Ghostbusters II
- In panel 2, the first bartender is visually based on Mitch Geralds, an artist from Minneapolis. He's making himself his favorite cocktail, the Sidecar. 
- In panel 2, on the TV set above Peter is the opening shot of Garibaldi's Residence in the Extreme Ghostbusters episode "The Infernal Machine"
- In panel 4, the bartender is visually based on Evan Shaner.