Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The P.K.E. Meter is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
- Ability: The P.K.E. meter measures electromagnetic fluctuations like a divining rod: point it at psycho-kinetic energy and it heats up. Point it away and it goes cold. Just follow the signal to your target.
- Research Cost: Default
- Research Duration: Default
- Ability: The P.K.E. Index is an advanced psychokinetic energy detection device that shows the direction to the energy source.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1000, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Production Cost: $1200
- Production Duration: 1 days
- Ability: P.K.E. Radar is the most useful detection tool. It traces and visualizes any optically visible or invisible psychokinetic energy sources.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1500, slime cost: 225
- Research Duration: 6 days
- Production Cost: $2100
- Production Duration: 3 days
- P.K.E. Meter
- P.K.E. Meter & Paragoggles (realistic version)
- P.K.E. Meter & Paragoggles (stylized version)
- P.K.E. Meter/Animated