The P.K.E. Meter is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
- Ability: The P.K.E. meter measures electromagnetic fluctuations like a divining rod: point it at psycho-kinetic energy and it heats up. Point it away and it goes cold. Just follow the signal to your target.
- Research Cost: Default
- Research Duration: Default
- Ability: The P.K.E. Index is an advanced psychokinetic energy detection device that shows the direction to the energy source.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1000, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Production Cost: $1200
- Production Duration: 1 days
- Ability: P.K.E. Radar is the most useful detection tool. It traces and visualizes any optically visible or invisible psychokinetic energy sources.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1500, slime cost: 225
- Research Duration: 6 days
- Production Cost: $2100
- Production Duration: 3 days
- P.K.E. Meter
- P.K.E. Meter & Paragoggles (realistic version)
- P.K.E. Meter & Paragoggles (stylized version)
- P.K.E. Meter/Animated