Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pallo Mansion is haunted by two ghosts but they never left the property.  In their childhood, Ray Stantz, Elaine Phermon, and Alan Favish were scared of the mansion. Years later, after Ray became one of the famous Ghostbusters, he was invited by Morrisville to serve as the grand marshal in their Winged Puma Parade. Around that time, Elaine inherited the Pallo Mansion but she was unable to sell or rent it because of the ghosts.  
In a scheme to make Ray look bad and become a hero, Alan Favish used a Magic Spells book to conjure Negative Energy and temporarily empower the Pallo Mansion ghosts. Ray confronted the ghosts but they made short work of him and wrecked the parade festivities after leaving the mansion for the first time. Ray returned to the mansion and was defeated again. The energy wore off and the other Ghostbusters arrived then trapped the ghosts with ease.
- On page five of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #1, the Pallo Mansion makes a non-canon cameo behind Ray Stantz.
- On page 22 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, the Pallo Mansion makes a non-canon cameo as a photograph in Ray Stantz' locker blocked by Peter's word balloon.
- ↑ Alan Favish (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Look Homeward, Ray (1986) (DVD ts. 4:24-4:29). Time Life Entertainment. Alan says: "Hey, remember the old Pallo Mansion that scared the pants off us as kids?"
- ↑ Mayor of Morrisville (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 07:00-07:04). Time Life Entertainment. Mayor says: "Those ghosts only stayed in that house until you got them mad!"
- ↑ Alan Favish (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 04:30-04:32). Time Life Entertainment. Alan says: "Well, Elaine's inherited it."
- ↑ Elaine Phermon (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Look Homeward, Ray" (1986) (DVD ts. 04:32-04:35). Time Life Entertainment. Elaine says: "I can't sell it or rent it. Folks say it's haunted."