|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters 101|
Paul Feig was the Director of Ghostbusters (2016 Movie).
- Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) - Director, Executive Producer, Writer
- Unaccompanied Minors - Director (2006)
- Bridesmaids - Director, Executive Producer (2011)
- The Heat - Director, Actor, Executive Producer (2013)
- Spy - Director, Actor, Producer (2015)
- Paul Feig collects antique walking sticks. 
- Paul Feig first met with Katie Dippold about the movie at San Diego Comic Con 2014 near the Guardians of the Galaxy space-pod in the Marvel section. 
- Feig and Dippold starting writing the script in October 2014. They disconnected from their Internet and also kept up the Halloween decorations after the holiday to enhance the mood. 
- Feig has two voice over cameos in the 2016 movie. He had an on camera cameo but he cut it out during post production. 
- Feig is currently the only director to have a Funko figure of himself made. During design, he only requested a purple tie for the figure.
- In the first level of Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters: Story Pack, Feig is locked in a cupboard. Batman or someone with his powers can free Feig. Upon release, Feig ponders, "I wonder if they'd be mad if I remade 'Back to the Future.'" 
- The "Back to the Future" comment is a callback to a joke Feig made during press for Ghostbusters in July 2016.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1, the post-it note on the bottom of the stack has the note "Check with Paul" - a nod to director/co-writer of the 2016 movie Paul Feig who also consulted on Three Rivers Press' "Ghosts From Our Past".
- ↑ Semlyen, Nick (2016). Empire Magazine Issue 324 June 2016, p. 59. Bauer Media Group, Harborough, Leicester, United Kingdom, ISBN 1234567890. Paul Feig says: "I collect antique walking sticks -- I've got about 60 of them."
- ↑ Semlyen, Nick (2016). Empire Magazine Issue 324 June 2016, p. 60. Bauer Media Group, Harborough, Leicester, United Kingdom, ISBN 1234567890. Line reads: "Feig called his writing partner Katie Dippold and arranged to meet with her on the convention floor at Comic-Con. Next to a Guardians of the Galaxy space-pod in the Marvel section, to be precise."
- ↑ Semlyen, Nick (2016). Empire Magazine Issue 324 June 2016, p. 60. Bauer Media Group, Harborough, Leicester, United Kingdom, ISBN 1234567890. Line reads: "Having disconnected their Internet, Feig and Dippold began the script in October 2014 keeping Hallowe'en decorations up at Dippold's house throughout the writing process to enhance the mood."
- ↑ paulfeig Tweet 9/6/16
- ↑ Euro Gamer "Lego Dimensions Easter egg references Ghostbusters movie controversy" 10/3/16