Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: Ghostbusters International|
Pequod's is a famous Seattle-based coffee franchise.
A Pequod's was set ablaze by the ghost of Dante Barnes. The Ghostbusters investigated the site a few days later. Up to and including one of its barista were caught in the fire. The Ghostbusters learned the sire was renovated two or three times prior and the building used to be a club once. Trace levels of built up P.K.E. were registered.
Janine Melnitz and Tiyah Clarke met up at the Pequod's in Broadway in the Morningside Heights area. Janine wanted to tell Tiyah about a possible lead on the Ghostbusters' disappearance. Soon after, the Grendel manifested just outside the Pequod's in Duffy Square at 6 pm. Later in the summer, Ray Stantz and Jenny Moran met up at the Pequod's in Broadway for coffee. Janine met with Dana Barrett at the Pequod's on Columbus to discuss her encounter with Tiamat. Their conversation was disrupted with the manifestation of a gravitational anomaly outside on Columbus Circle.
Three months after the end of the Tiamat incident, Tiyah happened to be sitting outside the Pequod's on Saks Fifth Avenue when the Ghostbusters emerged from the Saks Fifth building with a captured ghost. Peter Venkman let the ghost go for Winston Zeddemore's benefit. Winston saved Tiyah from the ghost and got a date out of it. There is a Pequod's on East 42nd Street in Midtown Manhattan near the Daily News Building. The Ghostbusters passed it after capturing the Bug-Eye Ghost.
- Pequod's was the original name of the coffee chain that became known as Starbucks. Pequod was the name of the ship in Moby Dick. Star Buck is the first mate on the Pequod.
- Pequod's Seattle is located at 1912 Pike Place, the location of the first Starbucks.
- Standing in front of the Pequod's Seattle next to Charon's, with his back to the reader, is Kurt Cobain scratching his head.
- Also in front of Pequod's Seattle is the fictional character Lloyd Dobbler from the movie "Say Anything"
- Exiting Pequod's Seattle are the Glick Brothers from The Real Ghostbusters' "The Devil to Pay"
- In Ghostbusters Issue #2, outside Broadway Pequod's are the human forms of the Kenner toyline Haunted Humans - left to right - Hard Hat Horror Ghost, Mail Fraud Ghost, Granny Gross Ghost, X-Cop Ghost, and Terror Trash Ghost.
- The Pequod's in Duffy Square is a stand in for an Olive Garden Italian Restaurant.
- In Ghostbusters Issue #5, sitting behind Ray is Chip Hanson from the Extreme Ghostbusters episode "Witchy Woman."
- In Volume 2, Issue #5, outside Pequod's Broadway are the Male Student, Ron Jeremy, Slimed Restaurant Patron and Slimed Patron's Date
- In Ghostbusters Issue #11, there is a Pequod's near the intersection of Mill Street and East Market Street in Rhinebeck.
- On Cover A of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, a Pequod's coffee cup is among the litter.
- On Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, page nine, Pequod's appears on a logo on a Times Tower ad.
- In Ghostbusters #14 Page Five
- Crossing the street towards Pequod's is Mr. O'Toole from the Extreme Ghostbusters episode "The Luck of the Irish"
- The three men standing outside of Pequod's are from The Real Ghostbusters episode "The Scaring of the Green"
- Parked outside Pequod's is Professor Dweeb's van, dressed as the fake Ize Cleem Truck in The Real Ghostbusters episode "Deja Boo"
- Inside the Pequod's, there is an advertisement for a new mocha drink. It has the image of the Leprechaun from the Extreme Ghostbusters episode "The Luck of the Irish"
- The drink is named after the Leprechaun's weapon of choice, the Shillelagh.
- On Page 20 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #20,
- The Pequod's is at 608 5th Avenue, in place of an American Girl Place store
- In panel three, sitting in the very front of Tiyah is Anna Chher, Dan Schoening and Luis Antonio Delgado's color flatter
- In panel three, sitting behind Tiyah, are Dan Schoening's mother Sherry and her partner Rick
- In panel three, walking near Sherry and Rick is Bobert from the Alabama Ghostbusters
- On page 14 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, Janine brings a tray of Pequod's coffee.
- Pequod's also has international locations such as one in the Ginza Ward of Tokyo near the San-Ai Building.
- On page 3, panel 4, of Ghostbusters Annual 2015, the coffee cup Peter is drinking out of is from Pequod's.
- In Ghostbusters International #1:
- On page 2, Ray is drinking a Pequod's
- On page 13, in panel 3, Jenny presents drinks from Pequod's
- In Ghostbusters International #3, on page 8, in panel 1, Kylie enters the office area with a tray of Pequod's.
- On page 1 panel 1 of Ghostbusters International #4, Janine has a drink from Pequod's
- Ongoing Series
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters Get Real