The Plasm Distribution System is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
- Ability: The Ectoplasm Distribution System (a.k.a. Slime Blower) is an integration of the Proton pack that uses a self-regenerating strain of ectoplasm to impair entities, cause caustic Black Slime to go inert, and reveal otherwise invisible structures that reside on the ethereal plain.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1500, slime cost: 750
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Ability: The most advanced Ectoplasm Distribution System, also known as ectoplasmatic shotgun. It deals high damage to multiple low-range targets without any threat to the environment.
- Research Cost: money cost: $3000, slime cost: 1500
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost (with Ecto Wand): $1500
- Production Duration (with Ecto Wand): 2 days
- Slime Blower
- Plasm Distribution System (realistic version)
- Plasm Distribution System (stylized version)