Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Plasm Distribution System is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
- Ability: The Ectoplasm Distribution System (a.k.a. Slime Blower) is an integration of the Proton pack that uses a self-regenerating strain of ectoplasm to impair entities, cause caustic Black Slime to go inert, and reveal otherwise invisible structures that reside on the ethereal plain.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1500, slime cost: 750
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Ability: The most advanced Ectoplasm Distribution System, also known as ectoplasmatic shotgun. It deals high damage to multiple low-range targets without any threat to the environment.
- Research Cost: money cost: $3000, slime cost: 1500
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost (with Ecto Wand): $1500
- Production Duration (with Ecto Wand): 2 days
- Slime Blower
- Plasm Distribution System (realistic version)
- Plasm Distribution System (stylized version)