"Just try saying no to these salty parabolas!"
- Jillian Holtzmann; Ghostbusters (2016 Movie)
Jillian Holtzmann carried a can of Original Flavor Pringles with her during the investigation of the Aldridge Mansion Museum.
- This is one of the only food items in the film to not have a promotion campaign tied to it.
- It was always scripted that Holtzmann would be snacking during the investigation. Paul Feig chose Pringles because the can would be easy for Kate McKinnon to carry around. Pringles, however, was not interested in being an official sponsor for product placement. Feig left the Pringles in anyway. 
- The one liner was changed in a key scene involving the Pringles from "Just try saying no to these salty parabolas!" in the theatrical release to "Once you pop..." in the Extended Edition.
- "Once you pop..." is in reference to "Once you pop, you can't stop!" the Pringles slogan.
- ↑ EMPIRE Online "Empire Podcast: Ghostbusters Spoiler Special with Paul Feig" 25:28-25:57 7/27/16 Paul Feig says: "We had it scripted that she was just snacking the whole time because it would be really fun in that thing y'know for a joke in a very tense moment. Someone bites into a chip and scares the shit out of you. So yeah, it just became Pringles because it was just easier for her to carry around. We have no deal with Pringles I will tell you that. It's not like we're making any kind of money from Pringles which because at first I was like, 'Hey, let's get a deal with Pringles!' but they're like they didn't want anything to do with us. I have to change it to something else! But it's a can, the only chip that comes in a can I can think of."