Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Real Estate Woman took Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Peter Venkman on a tour of the Firehouse, a rather pricey fixer-upper. Although Egon suggested the building should be condemned, Ray's exuberance sealed the sale. The Real Estate Woman was very pleased with the development.
- In the 8/5/1983 draft, the Real Estate Woman is stated to be from Century 21  but in the final shooting script Century 21 had been removed,  then in the movie, she is wearing what appears to be the signature Century 21 gold blazer.
- In Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular, the Real Estate Woman was named Mrs. Scott. 
- ↑ End Credits - Cast
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1983). Ghostbusters (First Draft August 5, 1983) (Script p. 19). Paragraph reads: "The garage doors open revealing Venkman standing in the white-tiled garage bay with a middle aged woman in a Century 21 blazer.""
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 38. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0590336843. Paragraph reads: "The garage doors open revealing Venkman standing in the white-tiled garage bay with a middle aged Real Estate Woman wearing a blazer."
- ↑ Mueller, Richard (August 1985). Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular, p. 52. Tor Books, New York NY USA, ISBN 0812585984. Paragraph reads: "He glanced at Mrs. Scott, the real estate rep who'd brought him out to see it, figuring ways to get her to knock down the price."