Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Recovery Coax Catalyst is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
Recovery Coax CatalystEdit
- Ability: The Recovery Coax Catalyst is useful for the biological mending of major bumps and bruises. The catalyst will increase the health of the target Ghostbuster. Never leave headquarters without one.
- Research Cost: money cost: $2500, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Production Cost: $600
- Production Duration: 1 days
Recovery Coax Catalyst, 4 PackEdit
- Ability: This compact 4-pack of Recovery Coax Catalysts keeps your body healthy and your breath minty fresh all day long.
- Research Cost: money cost: $5000, slime cost: 375
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost: $1125
- Production Duration: 2 days
- On page four of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, the Recovery Coax Catalyst makes a non-canon cameo on the shelf near Egon's left shoulder.