The Recovery Coax Catalyst is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
Recovery Coax CatalystEdit
- Ability: The Recovery Coax Catalyst is useful for the biological mending of major bumps and bruises. The catalyst will increase the health of the target Ghostbuster. Never leave headquarters without one.
- Research Cost: money cost: $2500, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 4 days
- Production Cost: $600
- Production Duration: 1 days
Recovery Coax Catalyst, 4 PackEdit
- Ability: This compact 4-pack of Recovery Coax Catalysts keeps your body healthy and your breath minty fresh all day long.
- Research Cost: money cost: $5000, slime cost: 375
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost: $1125
- Production Duration: 2 days
- On page four of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, the Recovery Coax Catalyst makes a non-canon cameo on the shelf near Egon's left shoulder.