The Seward Street Subway Station was the location of the second ghost in the 2016 movie.
The location was built below the first prison in New York to execute prisoners by electric chair.
Patty was working there one day, and Rowan North spoke to her, saying something about a fourth cataclysm. He left and went out on the tracks in tunnel. Patty sprung up and went down there to get him out. There she encountered the Electrocuted Ghost. She ran.
Later, Patty brought the rest of the Ghostbusters to the location. The ghost appeared again and they tested the Proton Box on him. It didn't have the power to contain it. Ultimately they lost the ghost when a train hit it (almost hitting the four Ghostbusters as well) and he ended up on the train going to Queens New York.
- Seward Street Subway Station was built on a sound stage on one of the Norwood sets.  
- The 125-foot set included the tunnel, the platform, and Patty's booth.
- Originally the production team scouted T platforms and tunnels in Boston, but they realized that shooting there would be nearly impossible.
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, the fourth image is from the 2016 movie, Chapter 6, when Abby and Patty dragged Erin from the Seward Street Subway Station tracks while she had the Electrocuted Ghost confined by the Proton Box thrower. Ray Stantz appeared in place of Erin.
- ↑ Architectural Digest: Go Inside the Filming Locations and Set Designs of Ghostbusters
- ↑ Semlyen, Nick (2016). Empire Magazine Issue 324 June 2016, p. 64. Bauer Media Group, Harborough, Leicester, United Kingdom, ISBN 1234567890.