Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Skeleton Tour Guide was an entity that leads human souls in circles aboard a boat.
The Skeleton Tour Guide was a taskmaster that existed within the Doomsday Door and commanded a ghostly vessel traveling through the air. The boat was rowed by several enslaved human souls physically chained together and forced to endure an eternity touring the Nether Regions.  The tour guide forced them to look at nothing but meaningless rocks and dirt for 500 years.  He cruelly laughed at the souls' collective anguish.
The Skeleton Tour Guide dressed in a purple trench coat and hat, wears sunglasses, had a pair of binoculars, and carried a cane in his hands.
- In the February 26, 1986 first draft of the "Knock, Knock" script:
- The Skeletal Tour Guide and Ghostbusters have a brief standoff. Peter aims his thrower at the Tour Guide. The Tour Guide, in turns, puts his hands on his hips and looks very indignant. Peter decides not to shoot. 
- As the Ghostbusters pull back all the ghosts and energy back through the Doomsday Door, the Skeletal Tour Guide makes a second appearance clinging to the boat. He cries out he hates his job.  
- ↑ Skeleton Tour Guide (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Knock, Knock" (1987) (DVD ts. 12:02-12:05). Time Life Entertainment. Guide says: "Don't row so fast. We've got all of eternity."
- ↑ Enslaved Man (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Knock, Knock" (1987) (DVD ts. 11:55-11:59). Time Life Entertainment. Man says: "But that's all we've seen for the last 500 years. Dirt!"
- ↑ Straczynski, J. Michael (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume One Disc Five, "Knock, Knock" Script p. 22. CPT Holdings, Inc. Line reads: "Then it turns, sees the Ghostbusters. Venkman raises his particle-beam thrower, more as introduction than threat. ON TOUR GUIDE who stands, skeletal hands on skeletal hips. He looks very indignant."
- ↑ Straczynski, J. Michael (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume One Disc Five, "Knock, Knock" Script p. 36. CPT Holdings, Inc. Line reads: "As the TOUR GUIDE, clinging to the boat of skeletal tourists, come SHOOTING THROUGH FRAME, through the doorway."
- ↑ Straczynski, J. Michael (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume One Disc Five, "Knock, Knock" Script p. 36. CPT Holdings, Inc. Tour Guide says: "I HATE THIS JOB!"