Sol's Tanning Salon  is a specialized beauty parlor located in Brooklyn.
As the geranium possessed by the Greenhouse ghost grew out of control, several of its tendrils invaded Sol's Tanning Salon. They were attracted by the light given off by the tanning equipment. The Ghostbusters later passed through the salon while chasing a tendril carrying Professor Phil Dendron. They helped themselves to sunglasses on the way out.
- Sol's Tanning Salon sports a symbol sun reminiscent of its depiction in Japanese culture. This was most likely done because the episode was animated in Japan.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, Sol's makes a non-canon cameo in an ad below the Granny's Yum Yum Candy sign.
- On page 7 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #5, Sol's Tanning Salon makes a non-canon cameo in an ad at the rail yard.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Sol's Tanning Salon makes a non-canon cameo on a Times Tower ad.
- On page 26 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #20, there is a sign referencing Sol's between Ray's legs.
- ↑ Edens, Michael and Edens, Mark (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Three Disc Five, "A Ghost Grows in Brooklyn" Script p. 13. CPT Holdings, Inc.