The Spectral Almanac  (also known as Gallon's Spectral Almanac) is an authoritative body dedicated to covering all facts, figures, records, and statistics related to the Spirit World.
The Spectral Almanac contains in-depth coverage of all major spectral events from 1912 to the present. It is crammed with spirit facts, figures, records, and statistics pertaining to possession, ghosts, portals, hauntings, entities, vortexes, poltergeist, spirits, and demons.
After Special Agent Melanie Ortiz brought up three incidents of Bogeyman-like activity in a relatively short amount of time, Egon Spengler called up Ray Stantz and asked him to cross reference instances of recurrent child hauntings and supernatural abductions in the last 50 years in order to find a discernible pattern. One of the books used for research was the Spectral Almanac. Kylie Griffin noticed a section in the almanac that charts an increase in hauntings by aggressive spirits with Bogeyman-like tendancies. She realized it corresponded almost perfectly with wars, genocides, the coming of Gozer, Vigo, and the three cases. Later, during a meeting, Kylie presented the almanac data and concluded the three cases and a half-dozen other busts were just the "vultures circling before something big happens."
- The cover of the Spectral Almanac has the Little Hopper Ghost from The Real Ghostbusters.
- The third yellow Post-It Note, on the upper left of Gallon's Spectral Almanac, references 55 Central Park West
- The fourth yellow Post-It Note, on the middle left of Gallon's Spectral Almanac, references the Gozerian Codex from Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Room 2206, formerly Dana Barrett's apartment unit at 55 Central Park West.
- The fifth yellow Post-It Note , on the right of Gallon's Spectral Almanac, references again the October-November time frame of the first movie and Room 2202, formerly Louis Tully's apartment unit at 55 Central Park West.
- The 'Gallon's' in Gallon's Spectral Almanac refers to Mikhael Gallon from "The Man Who Sought Death" in Volume 1 Issue #8.
- The Spectral Almanac is a nod to the Gray Sports Almanac from "Back to the Future Part II"
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (2013). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #11" (2013) (Comic p.16). Kylie says: "This is the Spectral Almanac..."