|Appeared in||The Real Ghostbusters,|
Spengler Laboratories is a research company located in the Midwest.
Spengler Laboratories was a new research laboratory. Cyrus Spengler sought out his nephew's help in running it. Egon was that nephew. Unable to break his promise to help, Egon complied. Work was not as he expected - feeding mice. Luckily, Egon was visited by the other Ghostbusters and Janine Melnitz. They came up with a request for Egon's help on one last case. During the bust, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man was mistakenly released. The Ghostbusters managed to recapture him and Cyrus decided to release Egon from his promise after all.
- When the guys and Janine visit Egon at Spengler Laboratories, Egon remarks it's over 1500 miles away from New York. 
- Based on distance, Spengler Laboratories would be in South Dakota, near Rapid City, which also satisfies the remark the Labs are in the Midwest.  
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "Cry Uncle" (1986) (DVD ts. 14:22-14:24). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "But New York is over 1500 miles from here."
- ↑ SpenglerLaboratoriesReference.jpg
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "Cry Uncle" (1986) (DVD ts. 11:22-11:23). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "He went back to the Midwest to do research."