Stacy's Department Store  is a retail chain with department stores in most major cities.
As the army of Killerwatt spread across New York City, several infiltrated a Stacy's Department Store's electrical wiring in New York City. A major psychic disturbance manifesting and the building floated in mid-air. Mayor Lenny ordered the Ghostbusters take care of the ghosts. The Ghostbusters and Slimer investigated and trapped over a dozen Electric Possessor Ghosts. Once every ghost was captured, the Stacy's building fell down back to its foundation and returned to normal. Shopping resumed back to "normal."
- Stacy's is based on Macy's.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Issue #7, Janine Melnitz has a Stacy's bag with her.
- In Ghostbusters Issue #15, Stacy's is referenced three times: on page six on the Thanksgiving Day Parade poster, also on page six above Winston is "R.H. Stacy," and on page 20 on the building on the right.
- On page two of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, a Stacy's bag is near the Skull of Ivo Shandor.
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Killerwatt (1986) (DVD ts. 3:23-3:26). Time Life Entertainment. Janine says: "Ghosts at the Stacy's Department Store."