Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Stasis Field Generator is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
- Ability: The Stasis Field Generator immobilizes all ghosts in its radius, but unfortunately the process takes up all the energy of the proton packs, so the weapons can't be used while it is turned on.
- Research Cost: money cost: $5000, slime cost: 750
- Research Duration: 8 days
- Production Cost: $1875
- Production Duration: 4 days
When in use it will freeze the ghosts for 10 seconds.
- On page 12 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, the Stasis Field Generator makes a non-canon cameo in the box on the shelf by Peter Venkman.