Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Staten Island is one of the five boroughs of New York City and is considered the southernmost part of the city and state of New York.
One evening, Karen Pearson and her husband finished packing for a big trip and set the alarm to ring at 5:49 am. At some point, Karen was visited by the Sandman and her right eye was taken. They called the police. Brent Mitchell from the 120th precinct called on the Ghostbusters for their help in the matter. They went into the Pearson house and were placed in a lucid dream state by the Sandman. Eventually, they reunited and defeated the Sandman. Still levitating in the Pearson's living room, they all fell to the ground.
- On page 1, in panel 1, of Ghostbusters Annual 2015, Dan Schoening based the Pearson house on an actual residence on Staten Island and a fictitious one. 
- On page 9, in panel 1, of Annual 2015, the address on the Pearson's doorway is now 248 instead of 428 during the dream.
- Ghostbusters Annual 2015
- "Daydreams and Nightmares!"
- Ghostbusters International #1
- Mentioned in What Came Before! 
- ↑ Dapperpomade Tweet 11/12/15
- ↑ What Came Before! (2016). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters International #1" (2016) (Comic What Came Before!). Line reads: "While the ladies were fending off a mountain of paperwork in the land of the rising sun, the Ghostbusters were called in to Staten Island, where they faced an entity called the Sandman (As seen in the GHOSTBUSTERS ANNUAL 2015)."