|Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Mascot)|
Mascot for Stay Puft Marshmallows
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
This is about the mascot and not about the Destructor Form of Gozer.
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is the mascot of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Company. He is a noted character in most elements of the Ghostbusters Universe.
A Stay Puft advertisement with the mascot can be seen on a building during the Containment Unit explosion.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions)Edit
By Thanksgiving weekend 1991, the Stay Puft franchise had expanded to "Stay Puft on Ice," a figure skating show. In the Sedgewick Hotel, on the ground floor in the lobby near check in/out, a bystander noted that he was going to take his children to the show.  During the Times Square incident, a reporter mentioned Stay Puft was the star of his own popular children's show.  The show is titled "Stay Puft and Friends" and airs Saturday mornings at 8 am. Later in Times Square, there is a billboard for the program right across the street from the laundromat. After Stay Puft is defeated, it is possible to get a call from the Stay Puft Marshmallows Company, who will complain and threaten to sue the Ghostbusters for copyright infringement. 
- In Ghost Busted (manga), on Chapter six, page 145, Ray is wearing a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man T-shirt.
- On page five of Ghostbusters Issue #6, several Stay Puft dolls can be see in the Fantastic Land stand.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Issue #7, a "Stay Puft The Musical" sign stands on a roof next to the hospital.
- On page 16 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, a "Stay Puft The Musical" sign is in the background behind Special Agent Melanie Ortiz.
- ↑ Starting point of Welcome to the Hotel Sedgewick Level (realistic version)
- ↑ GBTVGReferenceStayPuftRV01.jpg