|Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Mascot)|
Mascot for Stay Puft Marshmallows
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
This is about the mascot and not about the Destructor Form of Gozer.
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is the mascot of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Company. He is a noted character in most elements of the Ghostbusters Universe.
A Stay Puft advertisement with the mascot can be seen on a building during the Containment Unit explosion.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions)Edit
By Thanksgiving weekend 1991, the Stay Puft franchise had expanded to "Stay Puft on Ice," a figure skating show. In the Sedgewick Hotel, on the ground floor in the lobby near check in/out, a bystander noted that he was going to take his children to the show.  During the Times Square incident, a reporter mentioned Stay Puft was the star of his own popular children's show.  The show is titled "Stay Puft and Friends" and airs Saturday mornings at 8 am. Later in Times Square, there is a billboard for the program right across the street from the laundromat. After Stay Puft is defeated, it is possible to get a call from the Stay Puft Marshmallows Company, who will complain and threaten to sue the Ghostbusters for copyright infringement. 
- In Ghost Busted (manga), on Chapter six, page 145, Ray is wearing a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man T-shirt.
- The fifth message left on the Firehouse answering machine accessible after the cut scenes that follow the Panic in Times Square Level is from an employee of Comm Core Corp, Rennie Handarhan, who makes Stay Puft Marshmallows and threatens to sue the Ghostbusters for defamation. Rennie also mentions the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man mascot is over 75 years old and he was modeled after someone's uncle. 
- On page five of Ghostbusters Issue #6, several Stay Puft dolls can be see in the Fantastic Land stand.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Issue #7, a "Stay Puft The Musical" sign stands on a roof next to the hospital.
- On page 16 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, a "Stay Puft The Musical" sign is in the background behind Special Agent Melanie Ortiz.
- ↑ Starting point of Welcome to the Hotel Sedgewick Level (realistic version)
- ↑ GBTVGReferenceStayPuftRV01.jpg
- ↑ Rennie Handrahan; After Panic in Times Square, Firehouse 2nd Floor Answering Machine Message 5 of 13 (2009). Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions) - Firehouse (2009) (PC/PS3/Xbox 360). Terminal Reality. Rennie Handrahan says: "Rennie Handrahan with Comm Core Corp. Stay Puft Marshmallows are one of the many high quality products we make here at Comm Core. Frankly, we're outraged. You may have fooled the city with your little puppet show but not us! This company has worked over 75 years to cultivate the family friendly image of Mr. Stay Puft. He was modeled after somebody's uncle for crying out loud! And it wasn't all so you could go to war with him in downtown Manhattan! This is defamation of character on the grandest scale! You'll be hearing from us Ghostbusters! Have a sunny, funny Comm Core Corp day."