The Brownstone is a carefully-restored and expensively-furnished residential located in Upper Manhattan.
In late 1989, Ray Stantz and Winston Zeddemore were hired to perform at a birthday party held in the Brownstone. Ray and Winston did not receive a very polite welcome from the 14 children in attendance who wanted He-Man instead. After they finished performing, Winston declared he wasn't doing anymore parties.
- In the August 5, 1988, page 4, and February 27, 1989 drafts, the Brownstone was located in the Upper West Side on West 77th Street.  
- The exteriors were filmed at 420 East 78th Street New York, NY 10075 
- ↑ February 27, 1989 draft via Spook Central
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1988). Ghostbusters II (August 5, 1988 Draft) (Script p. 4). Paragraph reads: "Ext. West 77th St. - Moments Later."
- ↑ Birthday Party Exteriors, Spook Central