Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Brownstone is a carefully-restored and expensively-furnished residential located in Upper Manhattan.
In late 1989, Ray Stantz and Winston Zeddemore were hired to perform at a birthday party held in the Brownstone. Ray and Winston did not receive a very polite welcome from the 14 children in attendance who wanted He-Man instead. After they finished performing, Winston declared he wasn't doing anymore parties.
- In the August 5, 1988, page 4, and February 27, 1989 drafts, the Brownstone was located in the Upper West Side on West 77th Street.  
- The exteriors were filmed at 420 East 78th Street New York, NY 10075 
- ↑ February 27, 1989 draft via Spook Central
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1988). Ghostbusters II (August 5, 1988 Draft) (Script p. 4). Paragraph reads: "Ext. West 77th St. - Moments Later."
- ↑ Birthday Party Exteriors, Spook Central