Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Megan and Kenny Carter went to the Ghostbusters for help in getting rid of the Boogieman, but the Ghostbusters learned that the Boogieman was a corporeal entity and not a ghost, so they had to come up with a new way to stop him. Egon eventually came up with the idea to use the Ghost Bomb to imprison the Boogieman within his own realm.
When the Ghostbusters fought the Boogieman in his realm, Megan and Kenny overcame their fear of the Boogieman and helped the Ghostbusters defeat the Boogieman by insulting him and tripping him up with their toy marbles. After the Boogieman was (temporarily) imprisoned in his own realm, the Carter children were finally able to sleep well.
- On page four of Ghostbusters Issue #5, Megan Carter makes a non-canon cameo at Fantastic Land.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Issue #7, both Carter children make a non-canon cameo as two of the hostages of the Hungry Manitou.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #1, the Carter children are referenced on a file drawer label behind Janine.
- On page 22 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #8, Kenny makes a non-canon cameo as Rodefhiri's victim.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, the Megan Carter makes a non-canon cameo as a victim of a Bogeyman.
- On page seven of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, on the tack board, the Post-It Note on the left has Megan and Kenny's names written on it.
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- The Boogieman Cometh (1986) (DVD ts. 4:45-4:48). Time Life Entertainment. Janine says: "Meet Megan and Kenny Carter."