Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1989, Egon and Ray were researching the events that Dana had witnessed. The book in question is noted by Egon to have written of a event in Berlin in 1939 where three hundred people witnessed a flower cart take off by itself, rolling half a kilometer.
- The book is a real world book. The book is never addressed by name in any materials.
- The text Egon reads was not really in the book.
- The noted year of 1939 was when the thirteenth edition of that book was published, which is the one he's holding.
- The book is a plagiarizing of Francis Barrett's book "The Magus: A Complete System of Occult Philosophy", which was published in 1801. 
- Francis Barrett's book "The Magus: A Complete System of Occult Philosophy" is itself a plagiarization of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's "Three Books of Occult Philosophy ". 
- ↑ Twilit Grotto -- Esoteric Archives -Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Of Occult Philosophy, Book I. (part 1) "In 1801 Agrippa's text, in a slightly abridged form, was shamelessly plagiarized and published as his own work by Frances Barrett (The magus, or Celestial intelligencer, London 1801). This work can still be found in print. The latter was in turn plagiarized and published as his own work by L.W. de Laurence (The Great Book of Magical Art, Hindoo Magic & Indian Occultism, (Chicago, 1915)!"
- ↑ Amazon Three Books of Occult Philosophy (Llewellyn's Sourcebook) Paperback- Editorial Reviews From the Publisher "Barrett's The Magus is a direct plagiarism of a part of this book. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn's systems of the Kabbalah, geomancy, elements, and seals and squares of the planets are all taken, in a large measure, from Agrippa—but for 500 years, Three Books of Occult Philosophy was almost impossible to find."