Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prosecutor is the legal representative assigned to prosecute the Ghostbusters after they were arrested on First Avenue.
After reviewing the list of charges, she was very confident she would win the criminal trial. During examination, she made it a point to remind the court the Ghostbusters were under a judicial restraining order that strictly forbids them from performing services as paranormal investigators or eliminators. However, as Judge Wexler read the verdict, the Psychomagnotheric Slime, among the exhibits of evidence, manifested the ghosts of the Scoleri Brothers. Nunzio Scoleri carried off the Prosecutor into the hall outside. A bit shell shocked, she was still conscious when the Ghostbusters exited the courtroom and declared they were back in business. The Prosecutor was later tended to by a paramedic.
The Prosecutor is a very sober, humorless woman in her late thirties. 
- In the Ghostbusters II August 5, 1988 draft, the Prosecutor is male. 
- For Janet Margolin, this was her last theatrical Movie performance as she died in 1993 of ovarian cancer. 
- In NOW Comics The Real Ghostbusters starring in Ghostbusters II part 1 she is depicted as less involved in the case, and is only seen in one panel.
- All the lines of her's used in the comic book were spoken by the Assistant Prosecutor instead.
- Chapter 10: Their Day in Court
- Chapter 11: The Scoleri Brothers
- Chapter 12: Two in the Box
- Chapter 28: World is Safe Again
- ↑ February 27, 1989 draft via Spook Central
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1988). Ghostbusters II (August 5, 1988 Draft) (Script p. 32). The Judge says: "Mr. Prosecutor, you may proceed."
- ↑ IMDb: Janet Margolin (1943–1993)