Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This game was based off the typical promo art for The Real Ghostbusters animated series.
Contents of GameEdit
- 18 Action Cards
- 18 Kit Cards
- 15 Figure Stands
- 15 Cardboard Figures
- Egon Spengler (Player piece)
- Peter Venkman (Player piece)
- Ray Stantz (Player piece)
- Winston Zeddemore (Player piece)
- Janine Melnitz (Player piece)
- Slimer (Player piece)
- 4 Horizontal Grin Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 2 Big Mouth Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 2 Pointy Ears Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 1 Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Ghost piece)
- Stay Puft was the master enemy of the game, more like the plot to the movie than any cartoon episode.
- The front of the box shows three pilot ghosts besides the ones in game.
- Janine was featured as a playable character, which was rare to even have pictures of her in most merchandise.
- On page seven of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, on the shelf behind Egon Spengler is the Tritoys board game.