This game was based off the typical promo art for The Real Ghostbusters animated series.
Contents of GameEdit
- 18 Action Cards
- 18 Kit Cards
- 15 Figure Stands
- 15 Cardboard Figures
- Egon Spengler (Player piece)
- Peter Venkman (Player piece)
- Ray Stantz (Player piece)
- Winston Zeddemore (Player piece)
- Janine Melnitz (Player piece)
- Slimer (Player piece)
- 4 Horizontal Grin Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 2 Big Mouth Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 2 Pointy Ears Ghost (Ghost piece)
- 1 Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Ghost piece)
- Stay Puft was the master enemy of the game, more like the plot to the movie than any cartoon episode.
- The front of the box shows three pilot ghosts besides the ones in game.
- Janine was featured as a playable character, which was rare to even have pictures of her in most merchandise.
- On page seven of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, on the shelf behind Egon Spengler is the Tritoys board game.