Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Real Ghostbusters Water Challenge: Ectoescape is a handheld water game released in 1988 by Remco. It is similar to Remco's The Real Ghostbusters Water Challenge: Ghost Grabber toy game.
The spirits are cranky and they need their sleep. You must return them to their coffins. Start the souls on their journey from the starting area back to the grave, but don't put two of them into one coffin or they'll see to it that you never have a good night's sleep again!
Filling (Water) InstructionsEdit
- 1. Hold Water Challenge Game with back of game facing up.
- 2. Remove rubber stopper with other hand.
- 3. Now the game must be filled with water so take the game to faucet.
- 4. Turn faucet on to a thin stream of cool water.
- 5. Place the game under the faucet, align the hole and stream of water, filling the game.
- 6. Occasionally jiggle the game during filling process to release all bubbles. Few bubbles may be left trapped inside game, this is O.K.
- 7. Now that game is filled with water, take rubber stopper and insert it back into hole to ensure it from leaking.
- 8. Wipe game of excess water and take the challenge.