On December 8, Tommy was awoken by tapping at his bedroom window. A group of Zwarte Pieten warned him their master was coming for him for being bad. Tommy's father Wally saw them, too, and called the Ghostbusters for help. The next day, Egon Spengler, Peter Venkman, and Special Agent Melanie Ortiz investigated. Egon decided to check Tommy's bedroom one more time before they moved on. He encountered the Sinterklaas Ghost and his Zwarte Pieten. The ghost was angered and left the house.
- Tommy is visually based on Tommy from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Buster the Ghost"
- Tommy has a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doll, a recurring item of Slimer's on The Real Ghostbusters.
- The yellow pennant in his room refers to Camp Waconda, mentioned by Ray at the end of the first movie.
- The dragon painting is from Tommy's bedroom in The Real Ghostbusters episode "Buster The Ghost"
- ↑ Zwarte Pieten (2013). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #11" (2013) (Comic p.1). Zwarte Pieten says: "We know what you've done... He is coming for you... Be ready... Be ready... Tommy... Tommy."