- "During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large moving Torb!"
- ―Vinz Clortho[src]
A Torb is one of the known Destructor Forms assumed by Gozer.
Primary Canon HistoryEdit
Secondary Canon HistoryEdit
IDW Comic SeriesEdit
While making direct mental contact with Ray Stantz, Gozer appeared to him as a Torb.   Gozer was annoyed Ray still fought him and refused to bend against his will. Tiamat appeared and Gozer shifted to another form.
It is likely that a Torb is some kind of otherworldly inanimate object or some kind of blasphemous mammoth beast.
- In Catalan language, "Torb" translates to "blizzard" in English.
- According to Drew Haworth, Creative Director on Ghostbusters: The Video Game, there was some debate about whether using a Sloar or a Torb. 
- ↑ Vinz Clortho (1999). Ghostbusters - Chapter 20: Keymaster (1984) (DVD ts. 1:01:17-1:01:37). Columbia Pictures. Vinz says: "Gozer the Traveller. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large moving Torb! Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you."
- ↑ Dapperpomade Tweet 6/26/14
- ↑ Dapperpomade Tweet 8/16/14
- ↑ Reddit AMA "AMA with the developers of 2009's Ghostbusters: The Video Game!" 7/16/16 Drew Haworth says: "The baby slor. There was actually some debate as to whether that was a slor or large and slow moving Torb. But we went with the Slor ."