Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ghost Trap is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
Red Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Red laser technology makes the trap more powerful and effective. Easier catches and more slime income for better busting experience.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1000, slime cost: 75
- Research Duration: 4 days
Blue Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Even more drag power and more slime gained from every ghost trapped, thanks to the blue laser technology.
- Research Cost: money cost: $2000, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 6 days
Dual Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Combines the effectiveness of both previous trap technologies. This kind of trap draws in ghosts like a vacuum cleaner, and squeezes all slime out of them.
- Research Cost: money cost: $3000, slime cost: 225
- Research Duration: 8 days