The Ghost Trap is an piece of equipment used in Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Portable Versions).
Upgrades are offered to research in Egon's Lab in the Firehouse.
Red Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Red laser technology makes the trap more powerful and effective. Easier catches and more slime income for better busting experience.
- Research Cost: money cost: $1000, slime cost: 75
- Research Duration: 4 days
Blue Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Even more drag power and more slime gained from every ghost trapped, thanks to the blue laser technology.
- Research Cost: money cost: $2000, slime cost: 150
- Research Duration: 6 days
Dual Laser Ghost TrapEdit
- Ability: Combines the effectiveness of both previous trap technologies. This kind of trap draws in ghosts like a vacuum cleaner, and squeezes all slime out of them.
- Research Cost: money cost: $3000, slime cost: 225
- Research Duration: 8 days