Over the course of 2 months, Ghostbusters Wiki has had a major reworking and updating of the "Extreme Ghostbusters" section.
The Total number of added EGB related articles was 182, but noting that there was almost a complete overhaul of all EGB articles, that had been previously made also. The articles were mostly characters, locations, and items. All articles had screen caps as well, and while there is no clear number of images added, it must have been way over 2000. All this was done by Mrmichaelt.
There were 202 Collages/Edits were added as well as getting all 40 episodes of EGB credits typed and accounted for.
- Mrmichaelt's submissions of screen caps for the first 13 episodes are made from "Extreme Ghostbusters: Season One Volume One" which is the Australian Region 4 DVD.
- 55 Central Park West featured in The Sphinx: Many times it was claimed that other than a few reused quotes that EGB ignored the movies. Well here, they very clearly did give a nod to the first movie.
- Brad Rader is credited with storyboarding episode Rage and Michael Swanigan with storyboarding episode Ghost in the Machine.
- There are three colleges Egon has been involved with:
- New York State University (1982):He was there with Edward Kirillian and Ray. Egon notes that Ray and him were kicked out for trying to reanimate the dead.
- Columbia University(1983?):In Ghostbusters; Peter, Ray, and Egon were kicked out.
- New York City College (1997):Egon is a professor and ends up recruiting one of his classes to take over as the new generation Ghostbusters.
- In Grundelesque it is revealed that there is a Circuit Breaker Room that is down the stairs near the Research Area.
Here is a gallery showing off some of the pictures.