- Ghostbusters: The Return (PDF scanned ebook and Text ebook)
- Ghostbusters DVD booklet 2005 PDF
- Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters toy advertisements and "Action Toy Guide" booklets (4 booklets, 2 page ad, and poster)
- Ghostbusters II Junior novel by B.B. Hiller
- Ghostbusters II Coloring Book (this was a good laugh and meme-able)
- Biltmore Hotel brochure PDF ebook (Think Sedgewick Hotel)
There is a lot here tonight to talk about, and yes most of the items had my hands in them in some sort of way. In some ways, this is my "contribution" to the GB community other than this great wiki. Three of the items, Ghostbusters:the Return, GBII novel, and GBII coloring book; are time consuming projects all by themselves. Maybe a good three months worth of cleaning scans and fixing scanning errors.
The reason behind all this is because in most cases, the materials that are being covered are becoming harder to find and costly to get. This project is to help fans that don't have the funds or came along late in the game so to speak. The Preservation Project is just for that, to keep the history of ghostbusters available for future generations.
Currently, both Spook Central and Ghostbusters International/Ectocontainment are participating Ghostbusters PDF eBook Preservation Project. Ghostbusters Wiki is on supporting terms with the project. (As if that wasn't clearly shown already.)
Anyways, Check out both links: