|Specifics: This is for Ghostbusters 101|
The Warehouse  (also known as Ghostbusters Warehouse Facility) is a building used as storage by the Ghostbusters for their vehicles, such as the Ecto-Gyro and Marine Ecto-8. It is located in Red Hook, Brooklyn. 
After Peter Venkman was asked by Walter Peck to quickly deal with the John Milton, Peter called up Ray Stantz, who was at the Warehouse. Ray went through a standard pre-trip check and declared Ecto-8 was seaworthy. After about a hour, Peter arrived at the Warehouse with Kylie Griffin in tow. After suiting up, the trio left with Marine Ecto-8 and took it to the launch. In January, just after New Year's Eve, Egon Spengler and Ray took the five Traps containing Rodefhiri to the Warehouse. They placed each Trap in a crate and filled them with cement to protect against accidental release.
During ongoing repairs at the Firehouse, the Warehouse served as the Ghostbusters' temporary office. After they defeated the Sandman, the Ghostbusters gathered at the Warehouse. Ray talked about his initial observation of ivory on the Pearson's door frame when they were first put into a dream state. He cleared Egon who only suffered a cut under an eye. Ray then shared his findings on the Sandman. It was evident they didn't stop it permanently and Egon and Ray needed to conduct more research. With that, Egon fell asleep. When Janine Melnitz returned from Tokyo, she set up shop at the Warehouse. She was not happy to be stuck with stacks of unfinished and unfiled paperwork. While the Ghostbusters investigated a call from the United Nations Building, Jenny Moran paid a visit to Janine at the Warehouse. Janine informed Jenny of her plight. Jenny implored her start looking to hire more help. Janine couldn't believe her at first then hugged her.
The Warehouse was chosen as the site to host Peter's Ghostbusters 101 idea where paying customers could experience being a Ghostbuster, from learning about various entities to busting a ghost in controlled conditions. A giant ionized glass cube enclosure was constructed in the Warehouse. In the next couple of weeks, the pilot 101 team were given tasks akin to an internship. Evan Torres found himself at the top of the plane in the Warehouse and used a sweeper on dust that piled up. Jenny and Ray presided over a 101 session with a cadet named Ms. Zeigler. Ray was called away to Ray's Occult to authenticate a collector's item. Jenny continued to coach Zeigler on capturing a Soar Throat Ghost in the enclosure. Jenny eventually acknowledged Cait Banner's look. Cait pointed out they were being treated like interns - slime detail, dust duty, and running errands left and right. She wanted to know when they were going to be taught ghostbusting again. She suspected it was because they weren't paying customers. Jenny snapped and reminded her of the teleportation unit incident. Jenny was interrupted by a call from Janine. She told Jenny to call Ray while she notified the others of an emergency at Battery Park, twin Statues of Liberty on Liberty Island. Jenny told Cait to let Zeigler out in the meantime.
After Abby Yates and Egon collected data at City Hall Park, he concurred with Abby's assessment and stated they needed more information. Meanwhile, the pilot team went home for the night and left the Warehouse. Jenny got a call from Egon asking about the team. She recalled Ray still had a class scheduled the next day. She asked if something was up. Egon replied "yes" and hung up. Jenny told Elaine no one could take samples of Psychomagnotheric Slime home. She put the jar back where she found it.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #7, in the Warehouse are the Ecto-Gyro visually based on the Ecto-2 as well as the Ecto-3 from The Real Ghostbusters and the Delorean from "Back to the Future Part III"
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #7, a Lao Che Air Freight plane from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" is present.
- On page 16 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, still in the Warehouse are the Delorean from "Back to the Future Part III" and a Lao Che Air Freight plane from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
- On page 27 of Ghostbusters Annual 2015, the higher street sign on the far right of panel 1 is renamed Kemp Street in honor of the late Ghostbusters fan Ryan Kemp.
- The street signs were originally Kent Street and New Dock Street which places the Warehouse in Brooklyn.
- On panel 1, on the right, is Ryan Kemp.
- On page 27, in panel 2, the vehicle behind Peter and Winston appears to be Ecto-500 from the Kenner toy line.
- On page 13 of Ghostbusters International #1, Janine's whale paperweight from first movie is present. On top of the middle drawer behind Janine is a box of organic chamomile, her favorite flavor, as she admitted in the cutscene before the final level of Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Realistic Versions. Right of the tea is the Ghostbusters Cereal box with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on the front and advertising the glow-in-the-dark Ghost Flyer frisbee.
- On page 13 of Ghostbusters International #1, in panel 2, on the coat rack is Janine's white leopard coat from Ghostbusters II.
- On page 13 of Ghostbusters International #1, in panel 4, the note on the computer references Louis Tully.
- On page 14 of Ghostbusters International #1, in panel 2, behind Jenny is the Ecto-3 from The Real Ghostbusters.
- On page 1 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 4, in front of Cait is the Kenner Ecto-500.
- On page 1 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 5
- On the left is the Lao Che plane from "Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom".
- The black box between Jenny and Cait in the background is the Slimer and The Real Ghostbusters version of Ghostbusters Cereal with the Kenner toys advertisement on the back.
- Ongoing Series
- Ghostbusters Annual 2015
- "Daydreams and Nightmares!"
- Ongoing Series
- Volume 3
- Ghostbusters 101
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2013). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #7" (2013) (Comic p.7). Peter says: "I know, kid. He's at the Warehouse."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #2" (2017) (Comic p.7). Peter Venkman says: "Introducing Ghostbusters 101 - where, for slightly less than the cost of a decent used car, you can not only inform yourself about every kind of spook, ghoul, and ghostie in the tri-state area... you can bust one safely in our state-of-the-art facility in Red Hook!"